CEO of Puffy's Revolt being accused of Racism

B!tchuoffendingme

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
GTA
Not the first time Ive heard of someone non-Black employed by a Black owned business talking shyt about Black people.
The fact that these people even think to fix their mouths to talk shyt about Black folk while on the payroll of a Black person is wild shyt.
I remember some Indian woman employed by Johnny Cochrane's law firm talked shyt to Tariq Nasheed.
We need to ask ourselves why these people feel comfortable moving like that within a Black owned business.

Will Ross

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Use a black woman to destroy something a black build or trying to build is what’s going on.

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
none of these rap nikkas really own shyt, they are just the black mascot for the cac money and this shyt is proof.
The majority owners of Revolt is Comcast and this venture capital fund....that I can't find the name of...

Diddy is just the face of it and the "founder"....

It has a board of directors...not like he is running it himself...

-------------------------

I also find it funny when the Black dude was accused of racism against cacs...he "resigned"

Revolt CEO Keith Clinkscales Resigns

But the Indian bytch is accused of racism against Blacks...Diddy is standing by her...

:russ:
"according to the Bloomberg article “Diageo Turns to Dutch, Diddy Partnerships for Vodka Expansion,” while Sean Combs has been held out as an owner of Ciroq. In actuality he is a profit participant whose main hand is in marketing, not in producing, nor financing the product." from Attorney Antonio Moore What We Get Wrong About Closing the Racial Wealth Gap
https://socialequity.duke.edu/sites.../files/site-images/FINAL COMPLETE REPORT_.pdf

NYSTATEOFMIND

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#byrdgang...Bleedin Green
Wow, Diddy is foul for this. How you run a black owned company and not put an African American as the CEO? Especially since it was the black congressional congress that allowed his shytty network to happen in the first place. shyt, Jay Z hired Jay Brown to be the CEO of Roc Nation and Roc Nation sports. Major fail by Diddy.

Putting Curry over coco butter
giphy.gif

Having that curried rat eater as CEO was strategic.
If memory serves me right, Comcast brought NBC Universal- Khanna is / was the head of NBC Universal digital content (or some shyt like that) I willing to bet one of the stipulations for Comcast to carry revolt is to put one of our NBC people in as CEO

lotteryplaya

Winning a big lottery jackpot is my dream.
Daps
Just noticed the tags for the thread:dead:

Stop giving culture vultures status in our community. You dont see them Indians giving nikkas no jobs. Ive never seen a black person employed by a damn Indian
Hell no man you know these racist Indians wouldn't have an African American as a ceo. They don't even like to hire us as clerks in their stores. Even if you are a clerk I bet you don't lock up or count money and make deposits at the bank for them.:mjpls:

Rell84shots

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Dallas, TX

Hell no man you know these racist Indians wouldn't have an African American as a ceo. They don't even like to hire us as clerks in their stores. Even if you are a clerk I bet you don't lock up or count money and make deposits at the bank for them.:mjpls:
But we're always trying to spread wealth to everyone except our own people:snoop:

Mr Uncle Leroy

All Star
Daps

Are they that racist?