CEO of Puffy's Revolt being accused of Racism

Deuterion

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
LBC
Having that curried rat eater as CEO was strategic.
If memory serves me right, Comcast brought NBC Universal- Khanna is / was the head of NBC Universal digital content (or some shyt like that) I willing to bet one of the stipulations for Comcast to carry revolt is to put one of our NBC people in as CEO

Well one of the stipulations in Comcast buying NBC was that they would have to give 6 minorities a TV station one of those was Puffy with Revolt and another was Magic with Aspire. These are really just compliance stations for Comcast IMO and that’s why they have one of their trusted people in there to run it I would assume. They want to protect the investment and also stay in compliance.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Well one of the stipulations in Comcast buying NBC was that they would have to give 6 minorities a TV station one of those was Puffy with Revolt and another was Magic with Aspire. These are really just compliance stations for Comcast IMO and that’s why they have one of their trusted people in there to run it I would assume. They want to protect the investment and also stay in compliance.

Pretty much... Byron Allen called them to task on that fake ownership too