Chadwick Boseman Stars in Director Reggie Hudlin's Young Thurgood Marshall Pic, 'Marshall (trailer

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
And yes, I understand that the central reason why Thurgood was dime dropping to Hoover was because of his fear of communism, but cmon breh. Dr King would somehow turn the country communist? :beli:

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
And yes, I understand that the central reason why Thurgood was dime dropping to Hoover was because of his fear of communism, but cmon breh. Dr King would somehow turn the country communist? :beli:
Wasn't even communism, go check that thread I linked to, he was getting on TRM Howard simply for calling out the FBI for not prosecuting the murders of Emmett Till.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
not just the times breh.

Thurgood Marshall Had Secret Contact With FBI
(dikk Gregory commenting on it)

it is what it is breh. Black man with a cozy relationship with that bytch ass fakkit Hoover? Nah breh
interesting that you use the word relationship,because clearly your going by gossip rather then research. your research should tell you that hoover had to go thru marshall to bug his comrades and he shut him down. hoover put a call in to some people in dc to persuade Marshall. marshall stood his ground and told him bring proof first

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Wasn't even communism, go check that thread I linked to, he was getting on TRM Howard simply for calling out the FBI for not prosecuting the murders of Emmett Till.

Forgot about Howard too. yeah man, I was disgusted hearing that shyt.

But again, I'm not going to completely shyt on him because of what he did with Brown vs Board. But ghatdamn man. :to:

And you know damn well the Hoover and Howard shyt will be glossed over or not even covered at all in the movie since his estate cosigned the movie.

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
interesting that you use the word relationship,because clearly your going by gossip rather then research. your research should tell you that hoover had to go thru marshall to bug his comrades and he shut him down. hoover put a call in to some people in dc to persuade Marshall. marshall stood his ground and told him bring proof first

explain TRM Howard....and you going to ignore dikk Gregory too?

David_TheMan

Banned
Daps
Forgot about Howard too. yeah man, I was disgusted hearing that shyt.

But again, I'm not going to completely shyt on him because of what he did with Brown vs Board. But ghatdamn man. :to:

And you know damn well the Hoover and Howard shyt will be glossed over or not even covered at all in the movie since his estate cosigned the movie.
fukked up thing about Brown v Board is they had that decision in the bag with or without Marshall arguing.
US was already going to decide to rule in favor of ending segregation because they wanted to appeal to communists, its in another book I posted, they had videos showing the beauty and diversty of american capitalism and how there is no class or race division being sent to India 2 hours after the decision.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
nikka I already embarassed your ass about this topic in the MLK thread, don't come into this thread with your caping, knowing I showed you Marshall's own words bragging about snitching.

Dr. King was becoming more militant before his death?
in order to embarassed me, you have to come with facts, not hearsay, not the nytimes, not dikk gregory. facts. you don't know anything about the history btwn these two.

jackson35

Banned
Daps
explain TRM Howard....and you going to ignore dikk Gregory too?
if dikk grogory suggesting that thurgood marshall had better sources on who's trying to take down the government then hoover, then i can't take his assement seriously because it dosen't make sense

MJ Truth

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Did anybody check this out? I figure I'll see it Wednesday or something.