Chance The Rapper this young generations GREAT... I promise you

Dank Hill

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:camby:

I actually liked the first couple of tracks on acid rap but that AH! na na na nananana shyt ruined some good songs.

Last edited:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
this thread was only made because of Kanye.

Dude got a huge fake online push the last few years, and will get that white boy publication push again when he drops another record.
But are kids in cities (black) really trying to hear Kendrick Lamar 2?

He sounds like one of those white rappers that are really popular to the non hip hop crowd to me :yeshrug:

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps

Dude got a huge fake online push the last few years, and will get that white boy publication push again when he drops another record.

He sounds like one of those white rappers that are really popular to the non hip hop crowd to me :yeshrug:

Don't insult Kendrick like that breh.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK

I can show you receipts of Chance praise threads I made before this so you're wrong about this being because of Kanye. Sad he sounds like somebody unpopular outside of hip hop crowds, he is actually touching on real black issues. Meanwhile the big in hip hop/black crowds are artists like thugga/future just talking destruction

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Anyway, this ain't something I expected a bunch of people to agree with. This is something you will see play out :blessed:

ULTRA LIGHT BEAM :blessed:

Dominic Brehetto

Rest In Piss To Your Cousin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Family
He fukking killed it on snl tonight.

He made me a fan based off the performance in the OP and when he was on snl. Dudes an amazing live performer

Last edited: