Chance The Rapper this young generations GREAT... I promise you

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
@WickedGames is a groupie who can't think for himself. Hence his pathetic attempt to insert some irrelevant shyt

What is irrelevant? That thread is an EXTREME example of what you where dissing the coli for. Glass house :mjlol:

You said Lil B and Asap Rocky are the best rappers of this generation and wanna come and talk. Shyt don't add up :martin:

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Boring or not its the truth. Hes also related to Spike Lee and Kirk Franklin, which is why hes all over the new Kanye album

:deadmanny: Oh shyt, you related to Spike Lee? Hop on my album fam :laff: Is this the reason Kanye let him make major decisions on his album? because of his relatives? Not because he actually likes his music? People on Kanyes actual label who he makes money off didn't make his album. Kanye ain't letting people on his shyt unless he thinks they add something.

Jesus, some people are born haters. Spooky

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
What is irrelevant? That thread is an EXTREME example of what you where dissing the coli for. Glass house :mjlol:

You said Lil B and Asap Rocky are the best rappers of this generation and wanna come and talk. Shyt don't add up :martin:

Of course shyt don't up. You're mediocre. Lil B and ASAP Rocky are not.

Sorry breh. Certain shyt's not gonna make instant sense to you especially if you haven't bothered to do your homework. I've given very clear reasons for my claims. Read them, understand them, and then agree/disagree.
But if you're gonna dismiss them on name and reputation alone, then :camby:You're too simple for them.

WickedGames

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UK
Of course shyt don't up. You're mediocre. Lil B and ASAP Rocky are not.

Sorry breh. Certain shyt's not gonna make instant sense to you especially if you haven't bothered to do your homework. I've given very clear reasons for my claims. Read them, understand them, and then agree/disagree.
But if you're gonna dismiss them on name and reputation alone, then :camby:You're too simple for them.

This is music. You can't argue people into agreeing with your music opinions. This is fukkin art, niqqa we have ears :pachaha:

Your arguments and logics trash for the most parts thats why you holding that WOAT tag breh :pachaha: I fux with your crazy ass though :laugh:

Back to the topic. Chano :blessed:

SirBiatch

Prince of Persia. Stalked for daps
Daps
This is music. You can't argue people into agreeing with your music opinions. This is fukkin art, niqqa we have ears :pachaha:

Your arguments and logics trash for the most parts thats why you holding that WOAT tag breh :pachaha: I fux with your crazy ass though :laugh:

Back to the topic. Chano :blessed:

still judging things by reputation instead of thinking for yourself, huh :jbhmm:

And nice one trying to escape by getting "back on topic", which you derailed in the first place :mjlol:

Anyway, keep following my threads. :blessed: Good to know you have them as a handy reference. One day, find the courage to read them closely and you'll enter a whole new world of critical thought.

Peace

The G.O.D II

A ha ha
Supporter
Daps
:deadmanny: Oh shyt, you related to Spike Lee? Hop on my album fam :laff: Is this the reason Kanye let him make major decisions on his album? because of his relatives? Not because he actually likes his music? People on Kanyes actual label who he makes money off didn't make his album. Kanye ain't letting people on his shyt unless he thinks they add something.

Jesus, some people are born haters. Spooky

You are one dense idiot :wow:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Does he

Or does he just put on some activist front to sell records, which itself is an issue in the black community

personally, I don't like him because he jacked a slum sample. Trying to cop that underground rep from the beginning

:comeon: He's very active in the community. He has an open mic program for high school kids, had "Warmest Winter in Chicago" which got donations to provide the homeless with coats, has a program that takes kids on field trips, etc. You can't question him on that.

11249670_1630606273852400_1475854023_n.jpg

I like the direction Chance is going. He's matured a lot musically. There's barely any drug talk, everything is positive, and he stopped the annoying adlibs. His next project is going to be nice. He's been money with the features and killed Busta on his own shyt:

915614_686551721412572_708267783_n.jpg