Chappelle new standup: willing to discuss w/ trans community, but "not bending to anyone's demands"

Daps
That's a lot of words to say "fukk Dave Chappelle"

He's done a lot to support the black community and it's disappointing to see all these tranny loving c00ns to come out of the woodwork.

Who gives a fukk what trannies think about his material.

Comedians do comedy, when we start making comedians answer for their humor, we kill comedy

That is a cracker

Daps
I haven't heard anyone relate an actual funny joke from the special, nor have I seen a single vid go viral from it with a funny joke. The entire discussion of the special is that it's "great" because Dave is saying whatever he wants. It's like praising a rap song for being lyrical miracle but...is it a good song or not? Where's "the funny"? Finding "the funny" used to be quite easy with a Dave special. He started with funny, got serious but mixed in funny, and then ended with more funny. Think about...the "how old is 15, really" bit and how funny that special was before, during and after that semi serious portion.

I haven't seen the new special. The previous Netflix ones weren't super funny, but had interesting and even fascinating moments. They were more interesting in what Dave was saying or trying to say. But even some of that was clumsy. I see people constantly bringing up Carlin, who got more serious in his later years...but Carlin never punched down on marginalized groups. And until someone can explain to me how trans people aren't marginalized because you can't denigrate them without facing consequences...I will remain puzzled by Dave's obsession with this. Like, there's so much going on in the world but you're still on trannies and gay nikkas?

Why are you so pissed about other people loving something is the real question? It is even stranger given that you have not seen. You are just jealous because he is successful and popular. No one gives a shyt about debating with you about why they view something as funny, and you are real ass loser to be requesting that from strangers especially when you have not even seen it