"Chapter III,Vol I: The Jalen Hurts Era" **Official Philadelphia Eagles Season Thread 2022**

CW99

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
If we win the Super Bowl, Winning won’t be the amazing thing. Winning with Gannon as DC will. I hate this nikka more than Covey.
Gannon isnt it I hope we get somwone decent

mikishere

#byrdgang
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC
all eyes will be on gannon this upcoming sunday. i REALLY want to see if he can develop a defensive gameplan to limit henry. we tightened up in the 2nd half vs JT in the colts game 2 weeks ago but this is a much bigger challenge and you already know the titans are salivating. stack the fukking box for once and let em burn us with the pass if anything.

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
AJ better chill with the fumbling moving forward :birdman:

Howie has to figure out the special teams situation ASAP

Gannon is stubborn af but maybe the projections of Henry running all over us will motivate the team to stop missing tackles

thashiek

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area
Persevering through injuries just like 2017. I've yet to feel, before or during a game, that we will lose it so far this season. Something is just hitting... I don't feel a team can put us down by 17, but if they did I'd have all the confidence that we could come back.

There is a Mahomes and big red issue lurking... But beyond that, I honestly do not see a team that's complete enough to beat us more than 3/10 times.

I say that knowing that it's football and one inch, one bounce, one gust of wind can completely change outcomes. But give me a neutral field against any opponent and I'm believing we're getting that dub.

Brocka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
I don't even feel like wasting my time complaining about Gannon, he is who he is at this point and his scheme ain't changing. I think it's time everyone comes to terms with that.

Jalen and the Offense put on a show tonight. It was truly a beautiful thing to watch, outside of the AJ fumble. The only thing stopping the eagles offense is the eagles offense. As long as the eagles are cooking offensively they can get by with a mid defense that just does enough in the right moments to secure wins...

So UnThotful

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
TSC/Icey/ByrdGang
@A Pimp Named Slickback I added you to the list, my bad on that

Another win but feel lacking feeling still, defense had two takeaways but feel at the same time, the middle was always open. The offense showed out, Jalen and miles did the lord's work on this Sunday. Probably miles best ever game as an eagle.

Shout-out to Blankenship for filling in and getting that first pick.shyt we gotta work on but it's 10-1 🦅

Edit:special teams is

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
FioKtFMWIAI9Yni

10-1 and still Shining. Eagles can clinch a Playoff Berth as early as next week.

:blessed:

Rapmastermind

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York City
Fin9lBgUYAACIil

(Eagles Advance to 10-1 for the Fifth Time in Franchise History. All Previous Teams made the NFL Championship)

FioHuoRX0AEBdDD

(Love Hurts: Jordan Love finally gets some love and playing time. Has explosive TD Pass out the gate. Bright future ahead for him)

h4Yq2iUU

(Aaron Rodgers put up a big fight playing with multiple injuries including Broken Thumb also hurts his Ribs. Eagles Defense brings the heat gets multiple sacks and Picks.)

*Eagles Advance to 10-1 for the 5th Time (1960, 1980, 2004, 2017), All Four Previous Team made it to the NFL Championship
*#1 NFC BEAST, #1 NFC CONFERENCE, #1 RECORD IN NFL
*Eagles Offense has Historic Night with over 500 Yards
*Jalen Hurts breaks Eagles Record for most Rushing Yards in a Game. Continues being near the Top of the MVP Race with Mahomes
*Eagles Rush for the 2nd Most Yards Ever in Team History behind the NFL Championship 1948 Eagles.
*Eagles Defense continues Turnover Streak with 2 more picks.
*Jalen became the first QB in over 30 years to rush and pass for over 150 yards and have multiple TD's.
*AS THE NFC BEAST TURNS: The Boys take down the Gmen on Thanksgiving and Washington keeps on rolling. Entire Division currently in Playoff Standings.

Wow, now that was a game. First and Foremost, Props to the Packers. I know their season was on the line in this game. This was literally Aaron's last stand and they fought hard all game. In the beginning it was looking like the Birds were going to blow them out. But Mistakes and short fields let Aaron back in the game. Aaron is a warrior Man. Playing with a broken thumb then the Eagles D hurt his ribs too. Though the Packers scored the 2nd most points on us this season, the Defense did do it's job overall. It's not their fault for all those short fields because of Coaching decisions or Special Teams.

It was full Circle for Jalen as the Packers was the game he got his first action as a Starter 2 years ago. Even threw his 1st TD that game. Jalen put the team on his back again. I love it when Jalen sometimes just gets into "F-it" mode and takes the game into his own hands. AJ had another fumble but he clean it up and got a TD. Also AJ has been dealing with sickness all week. It's not about excuses, he does need to hold on to the ball. But he was playing really sick. Miles killed it this game. I think we are the most dangerous when our running game gets going. Even Boston and Kenny contributed. But Jalen and Miles ran all over them. So again Shoutout to all those Big Boys on that O-Line (Kelce was given his first primetime game ball of his career). They really are arguably the best Offensive Line in the whole League.

Well it's official, The Eagles are 10-1 and a playoff berth isn't a matter of if but when. This will be the 5th Playoff Berth in 6 years for the Eagles. They just won the Super Bowl 4 seasons ago. The Birds can clinch next week with a Win and some help. Jordan Love really impressed me because he was literally throw into the fire. Gannon was clearly playing prevent against him but he torn us up on the TD pass. Obviously he hasn't had much playing time but I think the Kid has bright future. Again respect to Aaron but it's clearly winding down. I could see him playing a few more years but now injuries will start to catch up. He's had one of the greatest careers in NFL History, he has nothing else to prove. Well The Birds are still in control. Dallas is 2 1/2 games back. GMen are 3 1/2 games back. Washington is 4 games back. Minny is still 1 1/2 games back from the #1 Seed. Just keep winning. Next up Titans. But they have to come to Philly.

Last edited: