Retired Legend
Daps
Fredro was in sunset park I'm rolling with him :salute:

Pazzy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best part about these kind of threads is seeing all the skinny ass puny nikkas on the "it don't matter if you diesel!!! don't mean shiiiiiiiiiiit in a fiiiiiiiight. size don't matter!" *pause* shyt. man, if you mayweather it might not matter, and even he may have a little problem with a nikka twice his size who knows how to handle himself in a fight. i have never in my life been in or seen a fight on the street that was just clean hands vs hands shyt, unless u just duff somebody out off top usually nikkas is borderline wrestlin 80% of the fight, all the punches is off of a grapple, of course strength matters. you female built ass nikkas would get cha neck broke fam, stop it already. charlamagne got this nikka by like 100 pounds and 10 years, i'd bet something hefty fredro would get hurt.

that's because dudes can't fight. why else would they grapple for?

jilla82

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
the internet
He dissed Cassie and said the last train to Paris was wack then Puff called and this happened.

but why is saying an album is whack a bad thing?
Hip Hop media is a joke...outside of Wendy Williams, nobody says how they feel. They just kiss the ass of whoever is hot.
shyt is annoying.

Grizzly

Home Run Hitter
Daps
Reppin
Bigupyuself
Couldn't listen past 10 second of that link. That other guy's voice literally looks like ":smugdraper::skip:" to me.

It's a shame since I'm sure what Charlamagne had to say was funny.
I can't stand andrew shultz....he really makes this podcast unlistenable...dude is supposed to be a "comedian" but he's not even funny and he always has some sideways shyt to say about black people

StretfordRed

Afro-European
Daps
I can't stand andrew shultz....he really makes this podcast unlistenable...dude is supposed to be a "comedian" but he's not even funny and he always has some sideways shyt to say about black people

No, lets be fair, he cusses everyone and it's all fair game. Sometimes I think he extends his jokes for too long e.g. if he does a voice impersonation of someone, he does it for like a minute...a few seconds will do. He needs to learn about subtly

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
Why nikkas keep overlooking the fact that after cthagod offered Fredro 5 minutes and he declined, STICKY said, '"OH YOU WANT 5 MINUTES?" NO RESPONSE "I AINT GO TO THE GYM TODAY". The last 5 seconds of the interview. fukk Charlemagne, Angela Yee, Envy, wtf do they bring to the culture? They stir the pot of ignorance WITH THE INTENT to drop the dignity level of black people.

Ya'll nikkas keep thinking this illuminati shyt is just a word and their agenda has no affect.

Onyx gonna see that nikka, i'll put 50 cash on it.
I think Charlmagne brings a pretty interesting discussion, he often jokes around but when it's real talk it's real. Like the interviews with Jay, Kanye, Com and on.

If you're a reality tv star you might get shyt thrown your way as you deserve, if you are a funny person he'll joke around with you etc. How the hell does he shyt on the culture? That whole brandy thing, if it was such a sensitive matter he should've told them before the interview started.

Envy is the dj, he is pretty unnecessary except the fact that he runs the show and is the dj. Angela Yee just googles gossip from various gossip blogs (even though she has the deepest experience in hiphop) she's just there to ask stupid ass gossip and Charlamagne brings the real.

Theodoresolderbreh

No Shorts No Malarkey
Daps
Reppin
Theodore breh and associates
I mean Charlamagne is from the streets, he's a work out freak and he's obviously not scared of too many people.
Why wouldn't he be able to knock him out?

He could never go to a real war with those dudes though :whoa:
those dudes? these guys? this is what i found when i did my googles:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::camby:

Harry B

Superstar
Daps
those dudes? these guys? this is what i found when i did my googles:russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::russ::camby:

I was obviously referring to their crew, if you went to war with Jay-z, Puff or even fukking Mobb deep back in the days did you think they would be the ones you'd be facing :leon:. Even Breezy had dudes chasing Odd Future around.

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
Its one thing to just go on the show and joke about the situation. But this dude CTG was standing right there and didn't do nothing when he had the chance to dump off on Fredro. But yet gonna wait a week later, gonna go around a bunch of corny CACs and talk shyt about beating his ass. Yeah I can understand why alot of nikkas would side with CTG because alot of nikkas live vicariously through his way of thinking

Last edited:

JayGatsby

R.I.P CHINX
Daps
Charlemagne would of fukked him up.....:yeshrug:

fredro didn't do shyt,took off his glasses for what, then the nicca asks if u want 5 mins n u say "nah",what so called street nicca turns down 5 mins:birdman:

to make it worse,charlemagne said "50 said he punched u in the eye" when shyt was heated,the fact that charlemagne said that is more disrespectful than anything else,yet fred didn't do shyt:shaq2: