Charlamagne Tha God (Charkelly) Rape Accuser Takes Her Case to State Supreme Court!

Benefited

Banned
Daps
There was no DNA results. That was a lie that Charlamange conjured up which proven to be not true based on the court documents. He was tested on Aug 28, 2001 and the case was thrown out for a plea deal that VERY NEXT DAY. Therefore, there wasn't any DNA testing to review. Logically, they're not wasting tax dollars on a case that's deaded to still find out the DNA results. That's why it's not in any kind of documentation.

Thats not Angela Rye ol bu bu but thats my brother ass said:martin:! she better get ready for that response every time she tries to throw out facts in the future:martin:

Benefited

Banned
Daps
Disappointed in this site. I thought after #MeToo people would smarten up and realize many allegations and accusations are fabricated. But some of you are too stupid. You don't get violently raped and report it 10, 15, 20 years later when your alleged rapist is a millionaire now.

You can't explain the lies,half truths,the blaytant spin surrounding this shyt. She was found by Star the instigator,I doubt she just came foward and decided to talk with that bum Star of all people when much bigger platforms and blogs would have taken the interview. You know damn well Vlad would have took that shyt:mjlol:

Granted she is dumb as hell for that,but thats the worst that can be said. Star finessed the shyt out of her and probably pretended like he cared.
I still remember his fake kindness and phoniness in the interview:snoop:

Plus you nikkas and Charlegmanes superfriends been telling us about this DNA all week long,wheres the DNA info?

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
OMG :snoop: ok, continue to think you have it all figured out, I'm the dumb one for not believing this shyt..

NONE of what you said points to him being guilty, you can study the court docs all you want but none of it says he was the one that did it. So now we are guessing what happened based on his comments on a podcast. You don't have any more facts than I do but you and a few other continue to believe he did it. That's my problem, you can say the dna shouldn't matter you can say the mom stopped her from coming forward but the most important fact in all of this is the girl doesn't know if CTG infact raped her just that he was at the party and knew the guys.. It seems very plausible that she target him cause he was the most notable person there.. WHY is that so hard to consider? why does him getting his age wrong in a casual interview with AK mean he lied about the whole thing? And I'm tired of this the girl didn't want to come forward talk, if she wanted justice her mom should have pursued it.. I cant understand this, I don't care that hes famous I just hate these delayed rape accusations form 20 years ago that you were too scared to pursue that's the worst way to get justice and until there is more proof I'm not buying it..

Its unfair to put this rape on him until it can be proven, people on here are not only convicting him but also giving out the sentence and if she is lying how will we ever know? why wont they reopen the case? Confederate as SC is definitely not protecting black as cTG..

None of what you claim points to him being innocent. The FACT is that he did agreed to plead guilty of being complicit at the very least. That is indeed a FACT. He pleaded guilty of delinquincy with a minor to which as defined as being complicit to endangerment of that minor. He made no regrets or apologies for his actions. But you want to say it is unfair for the victim to demand a reopening of the case to PROVE something whether it is indeed guilt or innocence.

If she is lying... have that case reopen and have that to be proven. If he's lying, then allow the case to be reopen so it can be PROVEN. The case barely scratched the surface for anything.

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Like I said separate charges . The more serious charge was dropped.

And you also "said" this below which is completely WRONG! :umad:

I don't think you can plea a sexual charge to delinquency of a minor. That sounds like two separate charges and the first was dropped.

which is I why I corrected your inaccurate reply below:

After rape charges against The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne tha God from 17 years ago resurfaced this week, South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson issued a statement on Thursday confirming the state will not reopen the case, Billboard reports.

The charges stem from 2001, when Charlamagne, 22, was charged with the rape of 15-year-old Jessica Reid. After about a year, Reid stopped cooperation with prosecutors and the case was dropped. Charlamagne took a plea deal in which he pled guilty to the less serious charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to three years of probation. Reid, now 32, gave an interview this week expressing her desire to reopen the case in an attempt to find “closure.” She allegedly stopped cooperating in 2002 only after her mother encouraged her to.

Although South Carolina does not have a statute of limitations on criminal prosecution, Wilson argues that because Charlamagne took a plea deal, per the law, the court is “duty bond to honor the agreement" and presume him “innocent of the dismissed allegation."

"The plea was negotiated because the alleged victim in the matter did not cooperate with the prosecutor," said Wilson in a statement, adding that there was an issue of lack of evidence as well. "While the tools and technology of justice have evolved, in cases involving personal violence, the State must have the witness to prosecute. Too often, the key witness will not come forward in support of criminal prosecution. Trying a tough case is no problem; trying an impossible case is not ethical."
So don't try to spin it as if you were correct. :umad:

why :dahell: you post a pic of Emmit Smith ?

:mjlol: :snoop: :pachaha:

Krazy K

All Star
Daps

which is I why I corrected your inaccurate reply below:

:mjlol: :snoop: :pachaha:
:gucci: nikka are you slow? Your own post said was two separate charges. What are you not agreeing with?

and I don't know why you keep posting this :umad:

why would I be mad because you don't understand separate charges? :heh:

nothing I said was wrong because I didn't present my opinion as facts. If you actually pay attention to how I worded it you would see I only stated what I think. But you so hell bent on being right you missed that.
:hubie: But go ahead and think you did something special if you want to feel right

:mjlol:

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:gucci: nikka are you slow? Your own post said was two separate charges. What are you not agreeing with?

and I don't know why you keep posting this :umad:

why would I be mad because you don't understand separate charges? :heh:

nothing I said was wrong because I didn't present my opinion as facts. If you actually pay attention to how I worded it you would see I only stated what I think. But you so hell bent on being right you missed that.
:hubie: But go ahead and think you did something special if you want to feel right

:mjlol:

nikka stammering & Juelzing like a motherfukker! :pachaha::heh:

full

Wrong! Charlalame was indicted for both Criminal Sexual Conduct (2nd Degree) & Contributing To The Delinquency with a minor in the SAME CASE. And he took a plea deal for the lesser charge (Contributing To The Delinquency with a minor) which carried a 3 yr probation term

I don't think you can plea a sexual charge to delinquency of a minor. That sounds like two separate charges and the first was dropped.

:usure:

After rape charges against The Breakfast Club host Charlamagne tha God from 17 years ago resurfaced this week, South Carolina Ninth Circuit Solicitor Scarlett A. Wilson issued a statement on Thursday confirming the state will not reopen the case, Billboard reports.

The charges stem from 2001, when Charlamagne, 22, was charged with the rape of 15-year-old Jessica Reid. After about a year, Reid stopped cooperation with prosecutors and the case was dropped. Charlamagne took a plea deal in which he pled guilty to the less serious charge of contributing to the delinquency of a minor and was sentenced to three years of probation. Reid, now 32, gave an interview this week expressing her desire to reopen the case in an attempt to find “closure.” She allegedly stopped cooperating in 2002 only after her mother encouraged her to.

Although South Carolina does not have a statute of limitations on criminal prosecution, Wilson argues that because Charlamagne took a plea deal, per the law, the court is “duty bond to honor the agreement" and presume him “innocent of the dismissed allegation."

"The plea was negotiated because the alleged victim in the matter did not cooperate with the prosecutor," said Wilson in a statement, adding that there was an issue of lack of evidence as well. "While the tools and technology of justice have evolved, in cases involving personal violence, the State must have the witness to prosecute. Too often, the key witness will not come forward in support of criminal prosecution. Trying a tough case is no problem; trying an impossible case is not ethical."

Like I said separate charges. The more serious charge was dropped.

:

which is I why I corrected your inaccurate reply below
:usure:

"The plea was negotiated because the alleged victim in the matter did not cooperate with the prosecutor," said Wilson in a statement, adding that there was an issue of lack of evidence as well. "While the tools and technology of justice have evolved, in cases involving personal violence, the State must have the witness to prosecute. Too often, the key witness will not come forward in support of criminal prosecution. Trying a tough case is no problem; trying an impossible case is not ethical.

Krazy K

All Star
Daps
nikka stammering & Juelzing like a motherfukker! :pachaha::heh:

full

:
:russell: I was pretty clear so you not making any sense with this response.

You posting like this shyt really means something to you tho you not trying to have a discussion but just want to feel good about correcting my OPINION.

An opinion can't be wrong so why the fukk would you need to correct it? An intelligent person would know that but :francis:

I'll let you post some more shyt that doesn't make sense so you can feel right. I'm done responding to you

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
:russell: I was pretty clear so you not making any sense with this response.

You posting like this shyt really means something to you tho you not trying to have a discussion but just want to feel good about correcting my OPINION.

An opinion can't be wrong so why the fukk would you need to correct it? An intelligent person would know that but :francis:

I'll let you post some more shyt that doesn't make sense so you can feel right. I'm done responding to you

full