Charlamagne Tha God (Charkelly) Rape Accuser Takes Her Case to State Supreme Court!

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
0720_Charlagmane-Tha-God-Letter-Tout.jpg

The woman accusing Charlamagne Tha God of raping her when she was 15-years-old is now directing her efforts to the South Carolina Supreme Court’s disciplinary counsel accusing the prosecution of improperly handling the criminal case.

The Blast obtained a letter from Jessica Reid sent to John S. Nichols, a deputy for the Supreme Court Office of Disciplinary Counsel in South Carolina.

She writes that she was “uncooperative” at the time of the investigation because of being “traumatized,” and claims it was the “prosecutor’s responsibility” to defend her.

Reid now wants to file an official claim agains the prosecution for allowing Charlamagne cut a plea deal and dismiss the charge of criminal sexual conduct with a minor.

The 32-year-old woman says there was “no investigation done to bring justice,” and claims Charlamagne “continues to violate me on the radio, in his book and on social media.”

As we reported, officials in Berkely County officially said they will not reopen the case against the host of the “Breakfast Club,” claiming they must honor the agreement they struck with him years ago.

Sources close to Reid tell The Blast she has also requested the DNA samples that Charlamagne provided during the investigation in 2001, claiming her family was never informed of the results from the blood work, and they believe the information in the samples could help their case.

Charlamagne has been adamant the entire time that he never sexually assaulted Reid, and claims he was not even at the house party when she was allegedly assaulted.

Charlamagne Tha God Rape Accuser Takes Case to State Supreme Court

Charkelly not in the clear at all this woman is fighting for justice. :francis:

Crude Abolitionist

End Slavery
Supporter
Daps
This is a quote from the letter she wrote to the supreme court. All the rape "jokes" are coming back to haunt him.

I cant say they were jokes because Charkelly himself states this is what he does to women himself so...

For many years I have suffered because Lenard Larry Mckelevey violated me. And, he continues to violate me on the radio, in his book and on social media. He jokes and laughes about drugging women and Raping them when the are incoherent. - Charkelly victim

https://3xf8fq40r09d2057kq393vj4-wp...2018/07/0720_Claim-Against-State-Redacted.pdf

Max Headroom

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Im saying it off of HIS words and the victims story.

And of course I don't like the sick fukk dude is a rapist pedo.

You cool with grown men taking 15 years olds to parties and raping them then thats on you:hubie:
He didn't do it tho it's DNA proven, I don't like him as much as the next guy but this is straight up BS

scarlxrd

Underground
Supporter
Daps
I’m not trying to victim shame but the timing of this makes me feel like this is some elaborate scheme to fukk up his money.
Well yeah.

He's a scumbag but it's clearly timed to fukk up that primetime (showtime I think?) shyt he got going on.

He also admitted raping his wife. I mean the dude did the shyt but he's probably not going down for it until they need to shut him the fukk up.