Charlamagne Tha God (Charkelly) Rape Accuser Takes Her Case to State Supreme Court!

O.G.B

Real O.G.
Daps
Do you listen to his podcast? :dahell:

No I don't listen to that :trash:but it's obvious you do! :pachaha:

He financially backed Tiffany Haddish. That's recent and that's big.

Which only proves my point that Charlamagne had major paper before these recent rape allegations from the female accuser came out :jawalrus:

His MTV2 shows weren't shyt. Most failed, if not all of them besides Guy Code.

And you can add Charlamagne's forthcoming 4 episode HBO series to the list of the other"failed" shows he's had or has been apart of. :lolbron:

Last edited:

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
If you don't have proof then shut up. Sick of all you people thinking you know something based on accusations without facts. If he did it then she deserves justice but for you to talk like you know he did it is the bullshyt mentality that is contributing to ruining people's lives.

These miserable nikkas can’t stand seeing people win. They weren’t outside in 2003 so they can’t fathom even being at a party to see how a situation like this can happen. I said if the cops found him innocent or whatever then why are y’all convicting him? It’s cause they are fake moral police and love judging people more successful than them

hayesc0

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
These miserable nikkas can’t stand seeing people win. They weren’t outside in 2003 so they can’t fathom even being at a party to see how a situation like this can happen. I said if the cops found him innocent or whatever then why are y’all convicting him? It’s cause they are fake moral police and love judging people more successful than them
Agreed I have tried to speak on this a few times its so obvious lol.

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

I watched Breakfast Club since way back
I thought Charlamagne was a likeable dude
Also knew his woke shyt was going to catch up with him, like with the trans shyt

I’m not a fan of anyone to the point where I’ll ignore facts
You sound real foolish

I been outside. Been to parties too

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
Breh shoulda cut that check years ago.

He talks too much.

He shoulda seen that coming... She probably got a boyfriend or family member in her ear.....

He shoulda left that shyt in the past and never spoke on it.....

Breh got the money.... Give her 250k and call it a day.

If he was a broke bum nikka... She wouldnt even be stressin.

But because he's CTG and got millions... bytch coming for that check

smokeurobinson

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
giphy.gif

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
Breh shoulda cut that check years ago.

He talks too much.

He shoulda seen that coming... She probably got a boyfriend or family member in her ear.....

He shoulda left that shyt in the past and never spoke on it.....

Breh got the money.... Give her 250k and call it a day.

If he was a broke bum nikka... She wouldnt even be stressin.

But because he's CTG and got millions... bytch coming for that check

He does talk too much...but if he ain't do it, I wouldn't cut shyt. Especially now, the whole can of worms has been opened.

I think he talks about it because he knew it would potentially come back on him given his career in media and the whole situation regardless if he did it or not looks and sounds janky as fukk.

I don't think he raped the chick, but just growing up in the hood I know how these situations usually played out. And there probably is some smelly shyt on Charlamagne's behalf.

Henri Christophe

Son Of Afrika
Daps
Reppin
NYC / Royaume d'Haïti
He does talk too much...but if he ain't do it, I wouldn't cut shyt. Especially now, the whole can of worms has been opened.

I think he talks about it because he knew it would potentially come back on him given his career in media and the whole situation regardless if he did it or not looks and sounds janky as fukk.

I don't think he raped the chick, but just growing up in the hood I know how these situations usually played out. And there probably is some smelly shyt on Charlamagne's behalf.

I feel you..... But regardless if he's innocent or not..... Cut a check and make it go away.

I can almost guarantee that she has a jealous boyfriend in her ear trying to get that check..... probably some broke bum nikka that can't sleep at night thinking about the world's famous Charlamagne Tha God fukking his bytch 20 years ago

A check will make this entire situation go away and make everybody happy

Vandelay

Waxing Intellectual
Daps
Reppin
Phi Chi Connection
I feel you..... But regardless if he's innocent or not..... Cut a check and make it go away.

I can almost guarantee that she has a jealous boyfriend in her ear trying to get that check..... probably some broke bum nikka that can't sleep at night thinking about the world's famous Charlamagne Tha God fukking his bytch 20 years ago

A check will make this entire situation go away and make everybody happy

Perhaps...I just don't know how you cut one at this point without it coming out.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
I watched Breakfast Club since way back
I thought Charlamagne was a likeable dude
Also knew his woke shyt was going to catch up with him, like with the trans shyt

I’m not a fan of anyone to the point where I’ll ignore facts
You sound real foolish

I been outside. Been to parties too
What fact am I ignoring? He served time for the things he did and he has a guilty conscience about which is part of why he even spoke on it in the first place. But rape is not something that has been proven so there are no facts there. He been using the 8 mike tactic for years and yet people are still acting like he was trying to hide this. For the 1729273939th why wasn’t anyone offended when he originally made these statements years ago? That ak interview was a huge sticky thread on here and no one said nothing about this rape then.