Charlamagne Tha God Offers Another Statement On Recent Rape/Pedophile Allegations

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
That paperwork doesn’t say anything exonerating him that’s why nobody can find it. Whoever they’re paying spread it around is probably trying to take out anything going against his narrative.

Payroll

Insomnia Addict
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
GMB
John-Travolta-Vincent-Vega-Pulp-Fiction-Tiempos-Violentos-gif%2Btransparente.gif

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just a quick question, since some of us been following this jawn

Are we keeping the same energy wit whiteboy Adam22 from NO jumper who has an active rape/sexual assault case ? :lupe:
Including the fact he used to use his platform to give Alt-right ppl like Milo a space to talk

Squirrel from Meteor Man

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Charlamagne Tha Juelzer
full
:russ:

He said a bunch of nothing. Being “cooperative” doesn’t mean he didn’t do it. If he cares about the victim so much, and he didn’t do it, help get her justice and bring the real rapists to justice :jbhmm:

Small sized party, I’m sure he knows the real story if he wasn’t involved :jbhmm:

Black Trash!

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na

Are we keeping the same energy wit whiteboy Adam22 from NO jumper who has an active rape/sexual assault case ? :lupe:
Including the fact he used to use his platform to give Alt-right ppl like Milo a space to talk

Why would anyone watch Adam 22 in the first place?

I ain’t even hear about him till I got on here

Last edited:

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Why would anyone watch Adam 22 in the first place?

I ain’t even here about him till I got on here

smh he got 2mil subscribers on youtube. Like it or not he dictating a segment of the culture (more than Akademiks)
but the Coli letting the white boy slide, none of these mutha fukkas got eulogies to write on Adam. Jus saying, keep the same energy.

Rayzah

I'm Everywhere you ain't never there
Daps
smh he got 2mil subscribers on youtube. Like it or not he dictating a segment of the culture (more than Akademiks)
but the Coli letting the white boy slide, none of these mutha fukkas got eulogies to write on Adam. Jus saying, keep the same energy.
They not going to attack their own.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA

I've never fukked w/ dude. Folks said he's got some questionable racist shyt going on, so I'm cool on buddy :yeshrug:

but he can go too

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
Ok he got 2mil but he’s not a super well known person like Charlemagne
Just like Akademiks...the youth know if they’re into that scene but it’s not on the same level

My Dad knows who Charlamagne is
shyt Desus and Mero probably got more of a wave than he do

So yeah if he’s a rapist or whatever get him out of here...but I don’t watch white ppl who are interested in Black people like they’re going on a safari tour in tha first place

Spacely Sparkus

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Ok he got 2mil but he’s not a super well known person like Charlemagne
Just like Akademiks...the youth know if they’re into that scene but it’s not on the same level

My Dad knows who Charlamagne is
shyt Desus and Mero probably got more of a wave than he do

So yeah if he’s a rapist or whatever get him out of here...but I don’t watch white ppl who are interested in Black people like they’re going on a safari tour in tha first place

Truthfully Adam got more of a wave than Dseus rn.
The whiteboy even be having ppl talk politics on his platform (alt-right individuals n' such). Just cuz you don't know, don't mean he aint big
Its okay to just say you invested in seeing Charkelly fail :lolbron:

Black Trash!

Daps
Reppin
Na
Truthfully Adam got more of a wave than Dseus rn.
The whiteboy even be having ppl talk politics on his platform (alt-right individuals n' such). Just cuz you don't know, don't mean he aint big
Its okay to just say you invested in seeing Charkelly fail :lolbron:
Nah he don’t