Charles Barkley Supports Ferguson Decision, Calls Protestors Scumbags

Daps
Reppin
Oakland CA
ole' Uncle Tom Barkley at it again, dude been c00nin for years, and nobody has called him out on it

http://news.yahoo.com/why-charles-barkley-supports-ferguson-grand-jury-decision-163736319.html

radio link: http://www.975thefanatic.com/teams/...ey-joins-mikey-miss---check-out-the-interview

"

“[W]e have to be really careful with the cops, because if it wasn’t for the cops we would be living in the Wild, Wild West in our neighborhoods," he said. "We can’t pick out certain incidentals that don’t go our way and act like the cops are all bad.... Do you know how bad some of these neighborhoods would be if it wasn't for the cops?”

(he also agreed with Trayvon Martin verdict last year )

In 2013, Barkley famously said he agreed with the George Zimmerman acquittal in the shooting of Trayvon Martin. In July of last year, a Florida jury found that neighborhood watch leader Zimmerman, who is white and Hispanic, was not guilty in the shooting death of unarmed black teenager Trayvon Martin.

"That’s probably not a popular opinion among most people. But just looking at the evidence, I agreed with the verdict," he told CNBC host Maria Bartiromo on CNBC's Closing Bell about the Zimmerman verdict.

Last edited by a moderator:

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
the problem w/ the grand jury "truth", and the black witnesses corroborating Wilson's story is, we didnt hear it straight from their mouth.

And any interrogator worth his salt knows how to poke holes at an average persons story until they get them to say what they want or at least some sort of variation from what they initially said.

That's why ppl don't trust this decision and these findings....if there was a trial and we saw the witnesses take the stand, then that's different.

G.O.A.T Squad Spokesman

Logic Is Absent Wherever Hate Is Present
Daps
Chuck says a lot of shyt that I agree with but it's clear to me that if he could pull a Sammy Sosa and get away with it he would. Growing up in the deep south like he did made him fear the cracker as opposed to hating him. Fear of the white man is why you didn't see no nikkas protesting in Alabama for Mike Brown because they set an example back in the 60's and 70's of what happens to nikkas that stand up so I can partially understand why he fears the cracka but if you can't stand up then sit your ass down and shut up.