Charles Barkley Supports Ferguson Decision, Calls Protestors Scumbags

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
the problem w/ the grand jury "truth", and the black witnesses corroborating Wilson's story is, we didnt hear it straight from their mouth.

And any interrogator worth his salt knows how to poke holes at an average persons story until they get them to say what they want or at least some sort of variation from what they initially said.

That's why ppl don't trust this decision and these findings....if there was a trial and we saw the witnesses take the stand, then that's different.
I sat on a grand jury. Their purpose is to show why a case is to come to trail. What happened on Ferguson was a prosecutor gunning for the exact opposite.

Drones

Visions of $
Daps
Barkley's c00ning now is going to cost him later on once the white supremacists decide they have no use for him anymore. Just like they did to Tiger, Herman Cain, and are doing to Cosby...they let you isolate yourself then swoop in and fxck your shxt up once they know your backing (black folks) don't support you anymore.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
Barkley's c00ning now is going to cost him later on once the white supremacists decide they have no use for him anymore. Just like they did to Tiger, Herman Cain, and are doing to Cosby...they let you isolate yourself then swoop in and fukk your shyt up once they know your backing (black folks) don't support you anymore.
Like Cosby, don't expect niqqas to become a safety net either

Raquinotj

#NBATwitter #NBAReddit #6ixRings #PatsNation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
City of champions BAWSTON
HE SUPPORTED ZIMMERMAN TOO.

HES A BLACK REPUBLICAN

AND HES MARRIED TO A HIDEOUS CAVE SAVAGE.
:devil:
:evil:

th

charles-barkley.jpg

:scust::scust::scust:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Charles Barkley is a rich dude. he thinks with his money :yeshrug:

as far as his opinion on social issues...meh..I dont expect any insightful take on social issues from sports people. If you do, then you are a fool:pachaha:

Diddly Drogba

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
#FreeEva
I wonder what thoughts be running through CWebb's head when he is sharing studio time with this dude. CWebb aint on that c00n shyt, I know he gotta feel some type of way whenever this fool opens his mouth.
cwebb has a show every Tuesday with super republican greg anhtony :sas2:

SchoolboyC

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I respect his basketball views but this nikka is a straight c00n :pacspit: All subservient to white people and shyt :scust:

His basketball views are trash too, most of the time he just says a bunch of dumb shyt. The only difference between Charles & Stephen A Smith when it comes to analysis is that Charles is funny. But they're both idiots.

mr. smoke weed

Smoke Album Done......Wait n See #SmokeSquad
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
Chi
Realize these celebrities/athletes whatever don't live in the same world that we do. That's why so few of them have relatable opinions.
Also :heh: at anyone listening to a guy who brags about not going to class while at college

THE MACHINE

night owl
Daps
Reppin
P.G. County
Chuck says a lot of shyt that I agree with but it's clear to me that if he could pull a Sammy Sosa and get away with it he would. Growing up in the deep south like he did made him fear the cracker as opposed to hating him. Fear of the white man is why you didn't see no nikkas protesting in Alabama for Mike Brown because they set an example back in the 60's and 70's of what happens to nikkas that stand up so I can partially understand why he fears the cracka but if you can't stand up then sit your ass down and shut up.

Great post man...

Charles barkley y'all

th