Charlie clips Airing out his issues with URL since the beginning

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Long interviews are dope to me. I hate 3 minute ones.

I don't disagree I'm just at work and can't watch the whole thing now. Well I could try but I should probably be doing some other shyt haha

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
somethings i agree with clips on

some things i dont

things i agree with:
smack and nem was dirty as fukk to get in between clips and another dude for that 6k. sure he got 5 but they stopped him from getting that other 1k that is not right. why they did it i dont know but it was not coming out they pockets anyway so what the hell. especially if clips and dna got them the sponsers for that event. i also agree with clips that its bad business to lock in a battle with big t then wait all those damn months for it to actually happen. im wondering if that played a part in why both of them were not that sharp, clips with his performance and big t with his bars.

now the things i dont agree with:
none of that should play a part in how you perform because once you hit that stage you on for the fans not smack and beasley. and if it was that out of hand you could have 1. not gotten on stage, and 2. not continue to agree to comeback if you had so many issues with them. im sure others can share they story on how footage was jacked up or how long smack takes to drop a battle which seems to be the biggest things he was complaining about but many others can say the same shyt but they still get out there and perform well.
also smack does not owe clips 8k that was based on him getting a sm3 match which he does not have. they owe clips once he does another match and they sign a contract for 8k then they dont pay it. as of now clips has been paid and full for his services.

just feels like excuses are being made for bad performances and nothing clips said justifies him being that bad in performance for all these battles. and as a business someone coming that lackluster will make the investor hesitate on dropping the payments. why continue to drop 5-7k for a dude who continue to produce battles that so many people are going to complain about?

Daps
somethings i agree with clips on

some things i dont

things i agree with:
smack and nem was dirty as fukk to get in between clips and another dude for that 6k. sure he got 5 but they stopped him from getting that other 1k that is not right. why they did it i dont know but it was not coming out they pockets anyway so what the hell. especially if clips and dna got them the sponsers for that event. i also agree with clips that its bad business to lock in a battle with big t then wait all those damn months for it to actually happen. im wondering if that played a part in why both of them were not that sharp, clips with his performance and big t with his bars.

now the things i dont agree with:
none of that should play a part in how you perform because once you hit that stage you on for the fans not smack and beasley. and if it was that out of hand you could have 1. not gotten on stage, and 2. not continue to agree to comeback if you had so many issues with them. im sure others can share they story on how footage was jacked up or how long smack takes to drop a battle which seems to be the biggest things he was complaining about but many others can say the same shyt but they still get out there and perform well.
also smack does not owe clips 8k that was based on him getting a sm3 match which he does not have. they owe clips once he does another match and they sign a contract for 8k then they dont pay it. as of now clips has been paid and full for his services.

just feels like excuses are being made for bad performances and nothing clips said justifies him being that bad in performance for all these battles. and as a business someone coming that lackluster will make the investor hesitate on dropping the payments. why continue to drop 5-7k for a dude who continue to produce battles that so many people are going to complain about?

You don't think its just a little foul to lure someone into doing something they had no intention on doing based on favors and promises only to later say that "its just business?"

This is why money and business ruins friendships. I feel like that's like your boy hiring you for a job you have no reason to pursue only because he promised you a promotion, and then when the time comes you get passed up for the promotion, and then later your boy says that its due to your performance (which can go either way)... You wouldn't be salty about that?

I get what you're saying, its all business and Charlie is a dummy for believing them, but I also understand why he's upset about it

ReasonableMatic

Daps
SMACK and 'em some grimey nikkas :scusthov:

But you can't use bad business as a damn excuse for weak performances.
Handle yo damn business and give ur opponent and fans that work or don't hit the stage nikka!

I remember when his battle with Tay Roc dropped
I was like :scusthov::lolbron: the whole battle.

Now he's one of the most overrated nikkas in the URL imo :snoop:

:russ: at him thinking he's undefeated, Like B-Magic didn't give him that L

Big Jo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

are his battles really that bad?

i thought dude was popular and most people say he's undefeated besides the recent lost to b magic

clips is actually the one that got me back into the battle scene, i was seeing what serius jones been up to, watched the battle and i'm like damn i can get behind this. so smack has charlie to thank for at least one new fan

i'm not saying clips brings his A game every round but i can't really agree with your post either. there's some garbage cats out there and he's not one of them

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

i thought dude was popular and most people say he's undefeated besides the recent lost to b magic

clips is actually the one that got me back into the battle scene, i was seeing what serius jones been up to, watched the battle and i'm like damn i can get behind this. so smack has charlie to thank for at least one new fan

i'm not saying clips brings his A game every round but i can't really agree with your post either. there's some garbage cats out there and he's not one of them
His battles arent bad, its just his 3rd rounds. Seems like the nikka never writes a full 3rd or he just never remembers his bars to finishes it. So he starts freestyling & ends up rambling/stumbling, then he does lik 5-6 "sike I lied nikka"'s prolonging the shyt.

Just say a slogan & get off the stage nikka. :camby:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year

I always credit clips for being a great performer but dude has literally been choking and slipping since Chicago vs big t. At first people ignored it but now it's very noticeable

All these dudes can find some complaints in business with anybody. Bottom line is none of that is substantial enough of a reason to not give a great performance. And he got paid for those half ass performances. Hitman always complains on the timely fashion on how smack drop his battles but when he get on stage he brings it everytime besides this last one.

URL got some shot they need to change but none of that should hold you back from doing ya thing in battles. Just seem like he was making excuses

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I always credit clips for being a great performer but dude has literally been choking and slipping since Chicago vs big t. At first people ignored it but now it's very noticeable

All these dudes can find some complaints in business with anybody. Bottom line is none of that is substantial enough of a reason to not give a great performance. And he got paid for those half ass performances. Hitman always complains on the timely fashion on how smack drop his battles but when he get on stage he brings it everytime besides this last one.

URL got some shot they need to change but none of that should hold you back from doing ya thing in battles. Just seem like he was making excuses
This. No excuse for not havin a 3rd round since mcgrady was nice.