Charlie Hunnam in talks of playing Wolverine

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
This dude is like the male version of Sophie turner. Good looking nohomo but average actor.

Peter Popoff

AKA Petty Pimpiń..🤑
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, Texas
Good choice or Tom Hardy but he's already taken. Jon Snow, Jesus Christ, I can't believe I cosigned that.

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
St louis
294qkh1.gif

wat6rr.jpg

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Wolverine is supposed to be mad short, his height actually plays into his napoleon complex and brash attitude.

This. I don't know about Hunham taking the role unless they use clever camera tricks to make him look shorter than he really is. I just want to see Wolverine in the brown and yellow suit (GOAT costume) this time around. Don't try and make him into Hugh Jackman 2.0. Stick to the comics (with a little bit of 90s cartoon flavor) and you'll be fine.

I thought Feige was waiting five years before implementing the mutants though :patrice:

Since people mentioned Cyclops, the MCU could totally make him a dope character. This is the same studio that made us actually care about a sentient tree and a talking racc00n. The same studio that made Captain America THAT DUDE after years of being written off as a one-note cornball. They need to incorporate some martial arts into Scott's fighting style though--he's known judo forever in the comics (since the mid-70s or so), so they could totally have him on a gun-fu inspired fighting style like in the John Wick movies (just switch out the guns for optic blasts).

Getting back to the subject, we need THIS Wolverine in a movie...

silver-samurai-122792.jpg

EDIT: If anything, I feel like Charlie Hunham would be a better fit for Gambit (provided he can pull off the accent).

Last edited:

King Crimson

Member of a very exclusive gang
Daps
Reppin
Bk/NY