Charlotte North Carolina man shot dead by police after being to by police to reach for his gun

newworldafro

DeeperThanRapBiggerThanHH
Daps
Reppin
In the Silver Lining
No to the bolded. Eye witnesses were BSing. Breh showed up to his girls job with a gun causing commotion. There was no "robber" or other person involved. It was HIM. That being said, I do believe he was putting the gun down, but the cop had to make a split second decision. If your mom's ex boyfriend showed up to her job with a gun wilding and he's beside her in her car with a gun in his hand, how patient do you want the cops to be? In this scenario, its tragic, but given the circumstances it is what it is.

Oh damn that was a lie. :lupe:

Towlie

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No to the bolded. Eye witnesses were BSing. Breh showed up to his girls job with a gun causing commotion. There was no "robber" or other person involved. It was HIM. That being said, I do believe he was putting the gun down, but the cop had to make a split second decision. If your mom's ex boyfriend showed up to her job with a gun wilding and he's beside her in her car with a gun in his hand, how patient do you want the cops to be? In this scenario, its tragic, but given the circumstances it is what it is.

That was the general manager in the car, probably talking him down

When the police were there, he was not a holding a gun in his hand

She told him to put the gun down and then didn't give him a chance to put the gun down.

Even has he's being shot he's saying something like: but you told me to put the gun down

If she was gonna shoot as soon as she reached then her commands should've been different

SlimeyLilDude

Richest shooter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had he been white, would the cop have reacted differently? :lupe:

Damn he really didn't reply back to your simple question. This is the question that needs to be asked in every scenario where a black person is shot by a race soldier. All these c00ns and white supremacists want to somehow someway justify every cop shooting involving a white cop shooting a black person but all you got to ask them is if the person was white instead of black should that cop had shot him/her dead and not get any punishment and be on paid leave? Watch they true feelings come out. They either will dodge or ignore the question or ask what do race have to do with it but they won't answer the question which should be a simple YES if race truly don't have nothing to do with it but since they can't bring they selves to say YES that white man or woman should of been shot and killed the same way if they was the suspect then you know that they either a c00n or white supremacist and it's all and only about race.

VladTheImpaler

The Sensational Prince
Daps
Reppin
The Palace of Eternal Sun
Charlotte has been going in on Black people a lot recently! Maybe it was always like this. That was supposedly a place for Black people to build and grow and had a little pull in that town. Must have been lies.

Tribal Outkast

Veteran
Daps
I have a question about this situation and it might apply to most of these officer involved shootings.. Is there a better way to handle this stuff BEFORE CALLNG THE POLICE? I mean if the chick in the Burger King don’t call the police then none of this happens. Could community policing work in situations like this? I looked at that video when t dropped and it made me almost cry man cause it didn’t have to end that way. I’m like another cop could’ve blindside tackled dude or some shyt smh. I just think nothing will ever be learned in these officer shooting situations. It’s always going to be rinse and repeat.

Daps
Damn he really didn't reply back to your simple question. This is the question that needs to be asked in every scenario where a black person is shot by a race soldier. All these c00ns and white supremacists want to somehow someway justify every cop shooting involving a white cop shooting a black person but all you got to ask them is if the person was white instead of black should that cop had shot him/her dead and not get any punishment and be on paid leave? Watch they true feelings come out. They either will dodge or ignore the question or ask what do race have to do with it but they won't answer the question which should be a simple YES if race truly don't have nothing to do with it but since they can't bring they selves to say YES that white man or woman should of been shot and killed the same way if they was the suspect then you know that they either a c00n or white supremacist and it's all and only about race.

Facts.

REdefinition

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had he been white, would the cop have reacted differently? :lupe:

What you're really asking is "answer this question by expressing which bias you already have." Basically a person who thinks police only shoot black men because of racism is going to respond a certain way. Someone who thinks police shootings are always justified will say the opposite. Most people are too emotionally attached to even CONSIDER that something could happen outside of their biased interpretation. Somebody looking at things on a case by case basis on strictly what's presented will have no way of knowing this honestly.

Looked to me like he was putting the gun down as instructed.

The barrel of the gun was facing downward. Not toward the occupant of the car, not toward the officers.

fukkin a$$holes.

That is how it looks to me too. But we have the luxury of watching this from a calm spot in our homes on computers or phones where we can pause, use slow motion, blow up an image, and THEN come to a conclusion. In real life, you have a milisecond to decide what someone who is probably mentally unwell, who showed up to his woman's job being aggressive with a gun and was given 20 commands and didn't respond, was going to do. Had he took his gun and killed the lady in that car we would be shytting on the officer too. How patient would you have been with this man if it was your mother or family member in that car? Everything isn't as cut and dry as we'd like to pretend yo.