Chaya Raichik left sputtering when asked what “wokeness” is as the audience bursts out laughing

Billy Ocean

Divine Universal Black Man Representin'
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TPC
It's unbelievable how nothing has been done about this person and that account. Everything she targets receives hate, death threats and bomb threats. Nothing is safe, either. She's openly incited violence towards schools, libraries, and even children's hospitals.

@the cac mamba - You disappeared after this was pointed out. What did you mean? And why would you choose to post this in that particular thread?

@the cac mamba is a hate filled, racist piece of shyt whiteboy that had been running around here saying wild slick shyt about Black and darker skinned people for years with impunity. There's a huge thread about that clown's racist posting in Higher Learning.

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The worst part is I've recently seen some Black Folks, use the word "Woke" the same way these Retards do, SMH!

"Woke" means to are "Awake" to the Bullshyt that Negativly Effects Black Folks, Nothing More, Nothing Less.

These Stupid Muthafukkas are calling Inanimate Objects "Woke", something has to be able to be "Sleep" FIRST, before it can be "Woke Up".
:mjpls:

voltronblack

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all know that The Boondocks episode, where they asked Thugnificent to name all the government branches and Thugnificent had a hard time trying to name them?

That's exactly how white people and non-black people of color are when you ask them to explain what woke means.
let me fix that for you breh I seen more than enough people of color use it to attack anything that has a black person in it :mjpls:

boogers

cats rule, dogs drool
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#catset
can you imagine being so uncomfortable with homos that you spout that #bothsides shyt? imagine being so scared of being confused as gay that you'd vote republican as a minority. sick shyt!!

They take a word that we said among each other for over 5 decades, flipped it into some anti black shyt, and look overall pathetic tryna explain what woke actually means to them.

And they seriously have the audacity to ask why most black people don't trust their weird asses :scust:
@Neo The Resurrected ONE had the nerve to dap this. what a fukking clown. the guy burps and it smells like the urinals at mar-a-lago. i heard he had to get his stomach pumped after the last mar-a-lago rally. he got really excited and forgot how much he was capable of swallowing.

Daps
can you imagine being so uncomfortable with homos that you spout that #bothsides shyt? imagine being so scared of being confused as gay that you'd vote republican as a minority. sick shyt!!

@Neo The Resurrected ONE had the nerve to dap this. what a fukking clown. the guy burps and it smells like the urinals at mar-a-lago. i heard he had to get his stomach pumped after the last mar-a-lago rally. he got really excited and forgot how much he was capable of swallowing.

I can't wait till the mods exile you to the bushes again, you Biden nut hanging retarded shill.

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I can't wait till the mods exile you to the bushes again, you Biden nut hanging retarded shill.
:dead:

Pull Up the Roots

I have a good time when I go out of my mind..
Daps
Reppin
Detroit
This guy does a good job of documenting extremists.