Check out a few pieces from my new art exhibit

Aintnobodystupid

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Harlem, NYC

He could make a lot of money selling them on broadway in Soho.

i dont know...money ruins the purely of art...it takes the sincerity away....so i would have to think about it

plus it attracts vulture....alot of of time i feel more comfortable making free shyt without selling it because theres no pressure or problems....when u dont chase the dollar u can do things for the love and need feel like prostitute.....u get the freedom of not feeling obligated to anybody

might sound stupid from a logical POV but to me it make sense....theres no stipulations basically
Lots of writers right fluff bullshyt that sells and use the money to cover themselves while they write what they really want. I think the guy behind game of thrones has done this before. Not having to worry about money would definitely free you to make art you want to make. I see your point though.

Last edited:

AllHolosEve

Her Name Is Mistress Death
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
SouthSide, MPLS
I dont know if I want to sell them or not...I got a funny mindset when it comes to money......money i s a tool use to control people....I dont liked to be controlled....so I would have to really think about that

I rather work for free than be a paid slave but thats how I think :yeshrug:
:ohhh: I literally had the "money is just a tool" talk tonight with my son tonight... Make poster, shirts, etc... Merchandise... If these were posters id def laminate & hang em up....

yardman

Mad movements!
Daps
Reppin
Whitehall
I went to an Art HS in NYC and a lot of dudes that were trying to monetize their work through freelancing, getting into the comic book industry and or cartooning/animation. With the style you have you can make real paper in graphic design, film and even music videos to get your feet wet. As artists were visual so don't limit your abilities to canvas or photoshop(to make pieces). I can see you popping off like that. Dope shyt btw.

Supreme HD

Superstar
Daps
Thanks for the comments again....
I really hope you're making moves. Just keep focused bruh, you have a gift. Make that money, live well, help bruhs and brehettes out, get a nice girl and move on from there. You're a fukking genius man, honestly.

IllustratorMike

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Native of the NYC, getting fed in the Big D!
these are 6 pieces....i have 13 done so far...Its untitled thus far

From now on im only creating the content THAT IM PASSIONATE about...if I never make another dollar i dont give a fukk. I have a message and im not a fukking prostitute to the dollar. I'm a real artist...

After Dark:

Fly To The Moon:

Internal War:

The American Dream:

The Slaughter House:

Tunnel Vision:

Unlocking The Darkness:

Powerfully existential, political and colorful.:banderas:
I 100% approve of these. I wish you much success. You are truly talented :salute: