Check Out My Cousin New Art Exhibition. The "Gold Series"

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that jsa guy is my cousin, my coli post no way shape or form represent his thoughts or opinions...those are my own, Im just posting this here to help him

anyway, u can buy at his store
johnspainart

..............................................................................................

The Lord’s Gift – This image is one of my personal favorite pieces that I ever created. The Lords gift is shows a angel holding her child. Hes a gift from the creator (God). Aesthetically I like this one alot. It’s fly IMO. The curly golden wings, the golden jewelry. I love how this came out. The dark browns, purples, pink and golds. I feel like I captured the intimate moment well.

Flowing – This piece called “Flowing” which BTW you can download for free. Originally it was a 8.5 x 11 free download and coloring book page, which u can download here.

Download Here (Flowing): http://johnspainart.com/coloring-book-series-coloring-book-sampler-85×11
Download Here (FREE COLORING PAGES): John Spain

Anyway, this piece is all about aesthetics obviously. Its a peacock created with my signature colorful abstract style. I loved this piece so much I wanted to put it on merch.

Food (Part 2) – I love this one. It’s aesthetically dope BUT the concept is is even doper. I’m a real artist that always take pride in my concepts and meaning over everything else. Concept means the world to me. Whats art without meaning? I’ll answer that for you. It’s merely decoration.

This one is one of my proudest pieces. It’s a spin off on the first piece I made called “Food”
Download Here: John Spain
Buy Here: ‘Food’ by johnspainart
I wanted to make one for the ladies.

It shows a young black girl reading and expanding here mind with valuable information. A healthy vegetable garden is growing from her mind. The vegetables represent knowledge. The knowledge that shes retaining is nourishment for the soil to help the food grow. Shes also holding a key, which she used to unlock her mind. Peep the key hole on her forehead.

Golden Chariots – This image dark but beautiful. “Golden Chariots is a dark piece, masked in beauty. Its more spiritual and philosophical than most of the rest of the gallery. I’ll leave it up to the viewer to interpret it how ever they want.

Roses (Part 2) – This is a spin off from Roses part 1. Which you can download and purchase by clicking on the link below.
Download Here: John Spain
Buy Here: ‘Rose's’ by johnspainart

This image is fun, colorful and mostly focuses on aesthetics. The style is very playful with many shapes, colors and textures.

The Lord’s Gift – This image is one of my personal favorite pieces that I ever created. The Lords gift is shows a angel holding her child. Hes a gift from the creator (God). Aesthetically I like this one alot. It’s fly IMO. The curly golden wings, the golden jewelry. I love how this came out. The dark browns, purples, pink and golds. I feel like I captured the intimate moment well.

The Soul Singer – This piece was inspired from my love of soul music. I love 60’s and 70’s soul, and anybody can see this from the all the soul music that I post on my blog.

This piece is dope and I like the tropical colors and mass amounts of gold jewelry on the beautiful singer. I also added the golden mic.

Obreh Winfrey

Truly Brehthtaking
Supporter
Daps
full

Kyle C. Barker

Migos VERZUZ Mahalia Jackson
Daps
While you were gone some chicks on LSA said they were feeling your posting style.

That was your time to shine homey