Check out my new video, Day Ones....gimme some feedback

Flychologist

All Star
Daps
Not a bad song. You should put a major push behind it. A lot of lines that can be taken as disrespect towards women though. That plays a part in getting a song played and picked up.

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
Not a bad song. You should put a major push behind it. A lot of lines that can be taken as disrespect towards women though. That plays a part in getting a song played and picked up.
thx for checking it out....i dont feel its ALOT of lines disrepsecting women in this song,its not really any tbh, i said "I Love women, hate Hoes".."imma get that whip, imma fvck that bxtch" (those will be edited for tv and radio). ... most of the songs on the radio these days all talk bout "taking ya bxtch and fvcking her" lol...i aint mention that at all really other than the one line in the hook....none the less....thanks for checking me out and commenting homie.

Flychologist

All Star
Daps
thx for checking it out....i dont feel its ALOT of lines disrepsecting women in this song,its not really any tbh, i said "I Love women, hate Hoes".."imma get that whip, imma fvck that bxtch" (those will be edited for tv and radio). ... most of the songs on the radio these days all talk bout "taking ya bxtch and fvcking her" lol...i aint mention that at all really other than the one line in the hook....none the less....thanks for checking me out and commenting homie.

As a artist, don't compare yourself to artist on the radio. Radio is bought and paid for ten times over. Unless you have a machine behind you or tons of money then you don't have that luxury. You got the word hoe which is a trigger word for most people when it comes to rap music like twice in 30 seconds. Mix that with the Styrofoam cup and shades and a lot of people will write you off as a generic trap rapper before they even get into the song. As an artist all of these things matter big time..

DigitalDopeman

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Jacksonville, Fl
As a artist, don't compare yourself to artist on the radio. Radio is bought and paid for ten times over. Unless you have a machine behind you or tons of money then you don't have that luxury. You got the word hoe which is a trigger word for most people when it comes to rap music like twice in 30 seconds. Mix that with the Styrofoam cup and shades and a lot of people will write you off as a generic trap rapper before they even get into the song. As an artist all of these things matter big time..
Imma take a few of these points to my benefit...once again thanks fa checkin