Check out Snippets to my new Art Exhibition, My new shyt is fire!!!

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its untitled at the moment , But the gallery will feature all the shyt that I'm passionate about. I'm going to talk about alot of dark truths about society and human nature. I'm going to treat it like a album. I want my art to be like music, like a song, tell a story in a solid image. I'm going to make like 30 images and pic the best 15 for the gallery.

yeah man...IMO this is so of my best shyt......the messages in every piece will have u thinking, I refuse to make art or write for idiots anymore, anything I do creativity I'm going to do want I want to do, anybody that don't like it, can go fukk themselves.

Because I'm not a bytch or a coward, never have been. What I look like using my talent for bullshyt, I'm beyond a dollar, fukk your money motherfukker, I don't want it, and I don't need it, I'm a artist for real. I really do this, im the real deal. I put my heart and soul into this shyt, and I'll NEVER compromise...I paint tales of reality so vivid, so compelling, so profound...that I force the viewer to see it.