Check out the new Shyne Po, oh wait correction Moses Levi Barrow or something

Was incarceration and recent deportation a blessing for Shyne Po?

• YES SHYNE IS BETTER OFF NOW AND DOING WELL

• NO SHYNE IS LIVING OUT A SERIOUS L

• NOBODY CARES

• NEUTRAL

Results are only viewable after voting.

Dixon Cider

Doing numbers and breaking stan hearts
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
Great timeline.
I mean I kinda just let shyne po live man, after the time he did and he came out on that jew shyt I mean whateva he trying to figure it out and cope. Now he a community leader but like I said I let him live cause the end of the day I feel like he just trying to get his real life back. Plus his rap voice sucks now.

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Great timeline.
I mean I kinda just let shyne po live man, after the time he did and he came out on that jew shyt I mean whateva he trying to figure it out and cope. Now he a community leader but like I said I let him live cause the end of the day I feel like he just trying to get his real life back. Plus his rap voice sucks now.

]Great timeline...
thanks breh:troll:

okay so in your opinion who is the real person...the guy in the first video of the timeline or the last?:ohhh:

and can that dude actually be a community leader?:patrice:

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
]Great timeline...
thanks breh:troll:

okay so in your opinion who is the real person...the guy in the first video of the timeline or the last?:ohhh:

and can that dude actually be a community leader?:patrice:
Idk its possible for people to change but I still see jamal from brooklyn home of the crooks plus a history of transformation so Im thinking he just bi polar or on some wigged out shyt He was been thru some shyt and was most likely very active at the beginning of his bid so I mean He searching for some type of peace or some type of repayment for something he is conflicted with internally. Music used to be tuff but now this curl rockin jew locks shyt was the last straw for me a while ago lol especially boolin with puffy

shhh-kull & bones

Judah have I loved, Esau have I hated! -GAWD
Daps
Reppin
BK, USA
Idk its possible for people to change but I still see jamal from brooklyn home of the crooks plus a history of transformation so Im thinking he just bi polar or on some wigged out shyt He was been thru some shyt and was most likely very active at the beginning of his bid so I mean He searching for some type of peace or some type of repayment for something he is conflicted with internally. Music used to be tuff but now this curl rockin jew locks shyt was the last straw for me a while ago lol especially boolin with puffy

would you feel comfortable with a dude that had those issues around children?:sas2:

cause to me I think 'shyne' looks really weird right now and maybe insincere. :lupe:

his new 'boyscout of the month' image seems like a complete reach.:patrice:

Dixon Cider

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Coli Suburbs
would you feel comfortable with a dude that had those issues around children?:sas2:

cause to me I think 'shyne' looks really weird right now and maybe insincere. :lupe:

his new 'boyscout of the month' image seems like a complete reach.:patrice:

People are capable of anything. So to better match that we should use the scale of probability and likliness and I see hes actually around the struggle and even if its bologna the new shyt he's on is still positive so I respect it but I think the prison time
Melted his brain cells