Chevrolet SS with 1,000 HP by Hennessey

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
LOW 600'S. IT AINT REALLY A DRAG RACING CAR. ZL1 HAS MORE HP IIRC.
I'd take the camaro anyways... I dont need 1,000 horses for 80k... and when you add it all up besides like i said looks count for alot im not drag racing anyone... I prefer to ride smooth.

Mordith

H.E.N.R.Y.
Daps
Reppin
Cobb County
Hennessy has a terrible reputation in the tuning community.... I wouldn't touch any of his creations with a 10ft pole....:camby:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
Hennessey has been documented doing shady business practices but this was from about 10 years ago. I don't know if there has been anything recent. But if everything was cool and if I had the money I would get this car right here. I know I don't need 1,000hp, but it sure would be fun to have. Plus you don't see too many of these around. There's a lady that works near my building that has a black one that I see just about everyday. It still has the dealer tags on it. But she's only had it a couple of weeks. The only thing that makes me hesitate on getting one is that I drive a little too much and I know gas would kill me. I could afford it but it would have to get a daily driver for most of the time.