Chicago Anti-Violence Advocate Fatally Gunned Down

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You take things far too literally. I would explain the lyric to you and how it pertains to the post I quoted but I've already told you I think you're an idiot so there is no point :ehh:

More like you realized how foolish your statement was, and are now trying to backtrack. :sas2:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
More like you realized how foolish your statement was, and are now trying to backtrack. :sas2:

Backtrack how? It's fukking Chicago, knowing the statistics of the city who was she more likely to be killed by, a black person or a white one? This is why I don't engage you in debate, you're not a smart guy :heh:

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Backtrack how? It's fukking Chicago, knowing the statistics of the city who was she more likely to be killed by, a black person or a white one? This is why I don't engage you in debate, you're not a smart guy :heh:

So because she's more likely to be killed by a Black person, it MUST be a Black person who killed her? Not only is that stupid as fukk, it's something a devil would say. I'm starting to suspect you're a CAC :umad:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
So because she's more likely to be killed by a Black person, it MUST be a Black person who killed her? Not only is that stupid as fukk, it's something a devil would say. I'm starting to suspect you're a CAC :umad:

Yes, I'm a Cac. Thats what I get for starting an exchange with you :ld:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
Admit what you said was stupid as fukk, have an 8 page report on my desk in the morning about your foolishness, and all can be forgiven.

Everybody else who read those lyrics understood how they applied, you didn't. Because they can think abstractly because they are ADULTS. Lack of ability to see beyond the surface isn't anything to be proud of, friend. But alas, not my problem :manny:

Username

The Fly (1836)
Daps
Reppin
MANHATTAN

It has more the do with demographics & location than race.