Chicago Anti-Violence Advocate Fatally Gunned Down

LionofJudah

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So, let me get this straight. The woman comes home from an event, and before she gets out of the car she is shot in what is believed to be a driveby intended for someone else. There's no one else shot at the scene, and her friend didn't even know there was an issue until she didn't get out of the car? Is that right???

Surreal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Our Black people are too corrupt. Started when those born in the 50s dropped the ball and became selfish and pervs. Those born in the 60s
became crackheads and those in the 70s(I'm a late 70s baby) selling that shyt and the violence that came with it. Dr. King died for nothing

Young people see your past and don't follow it. Young parents please parent your children better than you were. We are a morally corrupt people bruhs and ladies :wow:

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
but lets focus all our attention on cliven bundy and donald sterling brehs. The violence you see in the black community isn't that important. sure kids are dying over rap lyrics and anti-violence activist are being gun down. but you know what it isn't their fault. its the institutionalized racism, the ongoing legacy of slavery. blacks can't do any wrong especially when they do wrong to each other......right,brehs....right??

Thank You. I was going to come in here and post something similar. Dan Sterling thread has 1,000+ posts, but something like this? It'll be on the third page by midnight. You got threads over there wondering how they can protest the NBA, but our people are out here dying. What's really sad is if the media did give this story a bunch of attention, you'll have some cats crying about how the media is always focusing on us.

Data-Hawk

I have no strings on me.
Daps
Reppin
Oasis
and to me, her being an innocent bystander actually makes it worse, because that means *anyone* could've gotten hit.

Daps
Our Black people are too corrupt. Started when those born in the 50s dropped the ball and became selfish and pervs. Those born in the 60s
became crackheads and those in the 70s(I'm a late 70s baby) selling that shyt and the violence that came with it. Dr. King died for nothing

Young people see your past and don't follow it. Young parents please parent your children better than you were. We are a morally corrupt people bruhs and ladies :wow:

#Inherently

:mjpls: