Chicago Bakery labor issues pits blacks vs Hispanics

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
What happened to the push for education/achievement in my opinion is welfare...
I know those who lean left don’t place a lot of stock in incentives, but the evidence is clear.
The welfare state has made it possible to avoid many of the economic consequences of... let call it an unsavory lifestyles... no that’s not the right word... maybe regressive lifestyle.

Anyway the basic point is, when acting a fool meant you couldn’t eat, fewer people acted a fool.
The trajectory blacks were on pre welfare was upward, despite racism.
Now we are headed downwards and people wanna blame racism.
:skip:
This guy is talking about the welfare state and incentives but not one mention of mass incarceration. That’s what has hamstrung black people, not this bootstraps nonsense you’re spewing.

Those conservative taking points really have you hypnotized.

Unsavory lifestyles :bryan:

Tha bullshyt only applies to people of a certain shade.

88m3

Fast Money & Foreign Objects
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
since @tru_m.a.c aka fake mac aka the worst mod ever wants to protect his buddy, lets discuss it here

Why does @88m3 think it is ok for Hispanics to mistreat black workers?
:jbhmm:

I never said it was okay to mistreat black workers or hispanic workers for that matter. You're welcome to take a ban bet.

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
I never said it was okay to mistreat black workers or hispanic workers for that matter. You're welcome to take a ban bet.

you said that the black workers "fukked themselves" you have a very dismissive attitude and little compassion for your fellow african who come from a lower income level

the people want to know why you have so little compassion for the plight of the black american worker

Colilluminati

TAMRON HALL STAN
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
MiddleWest
you are fabricating a narrative that somebody is asking you to be hostile to hispanic people

the overall issue is what is the impact on low skilled citizens when you have an influx of low skilled labor into the country, and why should black people support amnesty for 11 million people and loose immigration laws when the outcome will be black people getting screwed out of jobs that they need

how is this not typical employment for black people? what is the typical employment for black people?

For years the coli has been saying $15 a hour is nothing . Black people shouldn’t want them jobs . Most of the people who say it are white people . $15 a hour might be nothing in NYC or Cali, but in another state you and your wife making $15 is winning . These dudes don’t live in reality . Both parents making $15 with a sprinkle of food stamps is winning in a lot of parts of America .

To be clear the goal isn’t to make $15 a hour. The goal is to have a decent job. To be able to move up in the company . To receive pto days and some kind of Beni fits . You might start at $15 and work your way up to $20. Find a skill or the experience to get a even better job .Even at $12 a hour you can have stability .

As long as your always trying to advance, these jobs are always starting points . At any age . There is a black dude at my job he was a Walmart department manger before he got hired here . He makes at least $17 a hour . He don’t do shyt . He told me he made $12.59 a hour at Walmart .

You have to start somewhere . There’s no way you can tell me black people shouldn’t want these jobs or don’t need them . It’s not even because they are black. This is a American issue . How you going to hire someone who isn’t even legally able to work? Before you hire me?

I should be able to work anywhere before someone illegal .

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
you said that the black workers "fukked themselves" you have a very dismissive attitude and little compassion for your fellow african who come from a lower income level

the people want to know why you have so little compassion for the plight of the black american worker

You're a degenerate and a liar.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

You're a degenerate and a liar.

No more paraphrasing. Start quoting or it didn't happen.

88m3

Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
If you call ICE on your co-workers and the company you're working for shuts down because they're no longer profitable... it's safe to say you screwed yourself, it's not dismissive, or lacking compassion it's reality.

I've always been very pro labor so again go fukk yourself twism and anyone who thinks like you.

Please show us where I said it is okay for Mexicans to mistreat black people or I think you should be banned.

Last edited:

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
No more paraphrasing. Start quoting or it didn't happen.

i didnt ask the question, there is a deleted thread by @Asicz that asked the question

but me being a man of the people I just thought the question should be answered since its probably on a lot of people's minds

he said black workers fukked themsleves

Black people at this factory and or the Temp agency(perhaps trying to get a larger market share) are the ones who actually fukked themselves over.

people, including myself, find this lack of empathy for black workers very disturbing, he apparently is more concerned with Juan than RuShawn

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
This guy is talking about the welfare state and incentives but not one mention of mass incarceration. That’s what has hamstrung black people, not this bootstraps nonsense you’re spewing.

Those conservative taking points really have you hypnotized.

Unsavory lifestyles :bryan:

Tha bullshyt only applies to people of a certain shade.
You’re one of those brothers who doesn’t see the cultural/behavioral side effects of white supremacy...
:ohhh:

Fair enough, the government oppression I mentioned includes both the prison system and the blue death squad. Not sure what would give you the idea it didn’t. They go hand in hand.

I am for reparations not bootstraps... please link me to where conservatives are calling for this.:coffee:

:russ:@ you deflecting from one aspect of states oppression of blacks with another.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You’re one of those brothers who doesn’t see the cultural/behavioral side effects of white supremacy...
:ohhh:

Fair enough, the government oppression I mentioned includes both the prison system and the blue death squad. Not sure what would give you the idea it didn’t. They go hand in hand.

I am for reparations not bootstraps... please link me to where conservatives are calling for this.:coffee:

:russ:@ you deflecting from one aspect of states oppression of blacks with another.
More talking points :russ:

Side effects like having an internalized self hate, yeah sure I’ve seen that argument and it has some merits.

But side effects like you’re talking about with welfare dependency and unsavory lifestyles is nonsense straight from the white supremacy handbook.

Edit: welfare programs have been shown to move people out of poverty. Also, you guys bring up these myths about welfare like everyone can just hop on it. Most people on welfare are already working or they’re disabled and can’t work. They don’t just hand out benefits to able bodied people like that.

Last edited:

tru_m.a.c

IC veteran
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Gaithersburg, MD via Queens/LI

Side effects like having an internalized self hate, yeah sure I’ve seen that argument and it has some merits.

But side effects like you’re talking about with welfare dependency and unsavory lifestyles is nonsense straight from the white supremacy handbook.

Edit: welfare programs have been shown to move people out of poverty. Also, you guys bring up these myths about welfare like everyone can just hop on it. Most people on welfare are already working or they’re disabled and can’t work. They don’t just hand out benefits to able bodied people like that.
bro don't fight these lames

twism left nyc and ran to the SW to fukk mexian girls across the boarder in Tijuana. The muhfukka is a living walking L.

The sad part is he's going to tag me again, cause he has this gay crush on me, and I'm going to ignore him - like always.

You'd think people that aren't wanted would get the hint and leave.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.

You just called reparations a conservative talking point.
:camby:
I made no reference to dependency or the working status of those on welfare
:francis:
the effects of welfare can be seen across the board even among whites.

Asicz

Presume the unpredictable
Daps
@88m3 you negged me for my post that took this quote from the article

It was [African American] workers in the plant that saw, you know, like I said, that had been treated unfairly and treated like secondary-class citizens” by Hispanic workers, Lane says. “

Aint that a bytch.

Why am I getting negged for that?
You don't see how it is wrong that blacks are being treated as second class citizens by undocumented Hispanics on the job?

Last edited: