Chicago Bakery labor issues pits blacks vs Hispanics

theworldismine13

God Emperor of SOHH
Daps
Reppin
Arrakis
bro don't fight these lames

twism left nyc and ran to the SW to fukk mexian girls across the boarder in Tijuana. The muhfukka is a living walking L.

The sad part is he's going to tag me again, cause he has this gay crush on me, and I'm going to ignore him - like always.

You'd think people that aren't wanted would get the hint and leave.

You sound pissed, Fake Mac having a hissy fit, just another day in HL

:laff:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
You just called reparations a conservative talking point.
:camby:
I made no reference to dependency or the working status of those on welfare
:francis:
the effects of welfare can be seen across the board even among whites.
Nonsense phrases like “blue death squad” are certainly talking points that’s clearky what I was referencing.

Obviously I agree with reparations but nobody else on our side of the aisle does which isn’t surprising.

I know you didn’t mention the dependency/working status about people on welfare, which is weird because that’s life for the majority of people receiving welfare. You’re in here rambling about incentives and unsavory actions when that nonsense doesn’t even apply to the majority of people getting benefits.

Welfare helps people stay alive and move out of poverty. Prove me wrong without talking points.

Last edited:

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
bro don't fight these lames

twism left nyc and ran to the SW to fukk mexian girls across the boarder in Tijuana. The muhfukka is a living walking L.

The sad part is he's going to tag me again, cause he has this gay crush on me, and I'm going to ignore him - like always.

You'd think people that aren't wanted would get the hint and leave.
I wasn’t gonna to respond but that unsavory/incentive babble touched a nerve. Breh is talking about all of my clients on welfare who need those benefits to survive, even if they make mistakes.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Nonsense phrases like “blue death squad” are certainly talking points that’s clearky what I was referencing.

Obviously I agree with reparations but nobody else on our side of the aisle does which isn’t surprising.

I know you didn’t mention the dependency/working status about people on welfare, which is weird because that’s life for the majority of people receiving welfare. You’re in here rambling about incentives and unsavory actions when that nonsense doesn’t even apply to the majority of people getting benefits.

Welfare helps people stay alive and move out of poverty. Prove me wrong without talking points.
Welfare has not stopped the downward trajectory of black wealth.
Just keeping people afloat isn’t good enough for me.

I’m willing to roll the dice rather than accept the status quo of pain numbing social safety nets.

... and I’m not gonna debate the negative aspects of black culture in inner cities. Either you believe it exist or you don’t.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

I’m willing to roll the dice rather than accept the status quo of pain numbing social safety nets.

... and I’m not gonna debate the negative aspects of black culture in inner cities. Either you believe it exist or you don’t.

But neither has mass incarceration, discrimination, jobs moving overseas, underfunded schools, predatory practices on the less financially literate, and now immigration. Welfare is the least of the problems black people face. Welfare if anything is keeping them from destitution. It's not meant to be a wundercure for poverty.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
But neither has mass incarceration, discrimination, jobs moving overseas, underfunded schools, predatory practices on the less financially literate, and now immigration. Welfare is the least of the problems black people face. Welfare if anything is keeping them from destitution. It's not meant to be a wundercure for poverty.
I should edit it to say government intervention :ehh:

My point is we shouldn’t cling so tightly that shyt isn’t working...
It is however working great for white women and ok for Hispanics. Largely due to those other state factors you mentioned.

Pressure

#PanthersPosse
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CookoutGang

This is dishonest.

Koch acolyte. You'd disapprove of it no matter what affects it has because it's representative of big government.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps

It is however working great for white women and ok for Hispanics. Largely due to those other state factors you mentioned.

So it's not welfare that's not working, it's everything else that's not working. Welfare or government assistance is for keeping you from falling to the bottom of the sunken place. Not to raise you from the sunken place. So if the the other factors aren't working for black people, then we need to fix those. Either capitalism in its current form isn't working for black folk or we're being forced/positioned to do capitalism wrong.

Gus Money

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

The problem with this line of thinking is that just keeping people afloat is sometimes the best option when conservatives are literally obsessed with making things more difficult for black and poor people. This is the point that you let fly over your head repeatedly in these discussions.

The right isn't pushing for higher wages, they're not pushing for more job opportunities, and they're damn sure not pushing for more educational opportunities. In fact, they're actively trying to make things more difficult for poor/average people on all fronts. That's what really isn't debatable, not this misguided impression of black culture that you've developed.

You're criticizing the left for bandaid solutions when the right is the one constantly making things harder for black people and poor people to progress.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
So it's not welfare that's not working, it's everything else that's not working. Welfare or government assistance is for keeping you from falling to the bottom of the sunken place. Not to raise you from the sunken place. So if the the other factors aren't working for black people, then we need to fix those. Either capitalism in its current form isn't working for black folk or we're being forced/positioned to do capitalism wrong.
We are falling off the bottom... let that sink in.

Secure Da Bag

Veteran
Daps
We are falling off the bottom... let that sink in.

Clever but still doesn't address the point I made.

As you said,

White women and hispanics have access to quality schools, jobs, financial literacy, and are not as affected by immigration. The lack of these things are putting us in the sunken place. Fix that. That's the priority.

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
The problem with this line of thinking is that just keeping people afloat is sometimes the best option when conservatives are literally obsessed with making things more difficult for black and poor people. This is the point that you let fly over your head repeatedly in these discussions.

You're criticizing the left for bandaid solutions when the right is the one constantly making things harder for black people and poor people to progress.
My position is we need to let GoP conservatism run its course. It isn’t sustainable(wealth gap, racial demographics etc) and will collapse in on itself.
The quickest path is straight through it. It can not be legislated away.
To call this siding with republicans is to be confused about the goals.

In my opinion there should be nothing desirable to a black man about stability within an oppressive Nazi state. We should welcome loose cannons like Trump, not politicians that will strengthen the death grip.
Trump is doing far more harm to conservatives than to minorities, but I understand those on the left being unable to see that.

Band-aids simply can’t be good enough.:mjcry:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Do you honestly believe tax breaks to the rich wth no relief for the poor is sustainable?
Of course not, we get here because these policies are propped up by welfare. American white supremacy collapses without Dem policies.

I don’t see why blacks should be opposed to that.
:yeshrug:

DEAD7

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, CA.
Clever but still doesn't address the point I made.

As you said,

White women and hispanics have access to quality schools, jobs, financial literacy, and are not as affected by immigration. The lack of these things are putting us in the sunken place. Fix that. That's the priority.
We are educated by the Nazi state :yeshrug:of course we are financially illiterate. Do you expect the Nazi state to grant you quality schools and the tools to overcome its oppression?

College grad blacks have worse outcomes than higheschool drop out whites...
:francis:
There’s no legislative fix for that, we need to push in the opposite direction.
:hubie:In my opinion of course