Chicago Crime Tracking Thread

staticshock

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Y’all talking about sensationalism when 48 folks got shot :skip:

BDs & GDs been killing each other since the 60s & now their grandkids are continuing the tradition. They even brag about it in songs yet it’s sensationalism by the media :russ:

Who Not How

Superstar
Daps
Wild shyt is being there you would never think Chicago is wild like that lol
Honestly most of Chicago doesn’t even look bad to me. I be all over the south side and outside of a few rough neighborhoods, you don’t feel that unsafe unless you really know what’s going on in that area.

Now Austin on the west side reminds me of Baltimore, just blown out looking. First time I drove through there I was like damn lol.

Daps
OP is questioning why people go out instead of questioning why people are constantly shooting others ? :dahell:

Wubzy

All Star
Daps
How are people calling this shyt "sensationalized" when a significant portion of the black population is snuffed out and/or maimed YEARLY? A lot of those neighborhoods in Chicago are basically wiping themselves out

Th3Birdman

Rookie of The Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Interesting thread to neg me in while I'm upset over Black people dying @Sccit, when I got you in 4k admitting you would shoot an unarmed Black man, and you're a White dude

IF U SLAP ME OVER WORDS U DYIN IN THE NAME OF SELF DEFENSE

Sccit, do you think they stopped making guns when they made yours?

IF U CANT HANDLE SOME VERBAL PUSHBACK TO THE ATTACKS U STARTED N HAVE TO EMOTIONALLY RESORT TO GETTIN PHYSICAL, JUST KNOW MY RELIGION TEACHES TO OBLITERATE THE ENEMY

Not the thread YOU want to be posturing in.