Chicago rapper Rondonumbanine under investigation for possession of a rocket launcher (SMH)

duckbutta

eienaar van mans
Daps
Reppin
DFW
Do. We. Have. A. Problem. hmm?
tumblr_lo4worG0cb1ql4u9lo1_500.gif

keon

imma hitta by myself
Supporter
Daps
jeff fort & some of the stones from back in the day got slammed for attempting to buy a rocket launcher..CPD don't play when it comes to shyt like this

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
I hope you nikkas see what's going on here.

the shyt is obviously a toy in the actual Instagram, but they choose to include a photo of an actual rocket launcher in the police notice.

I've been trying to tell nikkas for a year that they're trying to justify deploying the National Guard in Chicago and start sweeping nikkas up and murdering many of them in the process.

crime is historically low in Chicago right now regardless how many Chiraq murders you hear about.

white people will spread the news to each other "they've got rocket launchers now, it's only a matter of time before these monkeys get the courage to start attacking our neighborhoods, we need to solve the ****** problem before it's too late."

:ufdup: you nikkas won't get it until they finally start declaring Black youth in America as domestic terrorists.

Matt504

YSL as a gang must end
Daps
Enough with stupid conspiracy theories. Even one dead black child is too many. It's bad enough generations of young black men insist on being criminals but they can't even rise above the pawn position throwing their lives away over a nickel bag. The fact that so many are dedicated to criminality and have yet to form some kind of major American crime syndacite is embarassing. Not only are other immigrant groups surpassing us in the legit world, but they create better gangs as well. Black youth are hopeless.

Black youth are hopeless?

are more Black youth participating in these kinds of behaviors than those that aren't?

:lupe:

Crime in Chicago is lower than it's been in quite some time. where's your proof that Black youth are hopeless outside of the hyped up media frenzy that led you to this conclusion?

:lupe:

Wildin

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
my homey has weapons grade plutonium on deck for $1500 hit me up real spit. #nikkasaki

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
I'm actually a little bit surprised the Feds are this stupid.

They actually think a bunch of 16 yr olds have rocket launchers.

As if they could afford 1, plus the rockets. :dahell:

It's almost like they're single handily admitting ATF are useless. :dahell:

Do we have international arms dealers inside the U.S.? :dahell:

TEKBEATZ

Banging Pads
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Saint Petersburg. FL
I'm actually a little bit surprised the Feds are this stupid.

They actually think a bunch of 16 yr olds have rocket launchers.

As if they could afford 1, plus the rockets. :dahell:

It's almost like they're single handily admitting ATF are useless. :dahell:

Do we have international arms dealers inside the U.S.? :dahell:
They are easy to get

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
They are easy to get
Are they? I could have sworn they were hella illegal in the U.S?

How come no one has used one?

edit: I just checked how much an RPG-7 was (shytty model they use in african/middle eastern civil wars) the launcher is about a grand, and missiles are about $500. Now if you're an african rebel you could just dig in the ground and pick up a diamond pebble, not to mention african countries aint got ATF and surveillance, but these nikkas? :dahell: