Chicago rapper Rondonumbanine under investigation for possession of a rocket launcher (SMH)

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm actually a little bit surprised the Feds are this stupid.

They actually think a bunch of 16 yr olds have rocket launchers.

As if they could afford 1, plus the rockets. :dahell:

It's almost like they're single handily admitting ATF are useless. :dahell:

Do we have international arms dealers inside the U.S.? :dahell:

Are you serious ... ? The tax paying upper class white folks of Chicago probably saw this and Said .. yall better take this serious. Never put the top 1 % in jeopardy over the rest of 99 %.

Feds have every right to at least get a search warrant and pick these hooligans up on any crime they are committing.

Simply because they are spitting in law enforcement face by even posting toy images up and pretending its real.

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Are you serious ... ? The tax paying upper class white folks of Chicago probably saw this and Said .. yall better take this serious. Never put the top 1 % in jeopardy over the rest of 99 %.

Feds have every right to at least get a search warrant and pick these hooligans up on any crime they are committing.

Simply because they are spitting in law enforcement face by even posting toy images up and pretending its real.
oh of course them nikkas snitched, but I highly doubt these dudes can afford nor use a rocket launcher. I mean cmon. Where can they even practice launching one? On top of that each rocket costs $500, so every practice you're wasting a half a grand. you realize these nikkas are 15-16 right? lol

you'll get the rocket launcher .. but good luck tryna buy a rocket. Feds be outside your door like :stopitslime:
that's what I'm saying!

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
oh of course them nikkas snitched, but I highly doubt these dudes can afford nor use a rocket launcher. I mean cmon. Where can they even practice launching one? On top of that each rocket costs $500, so every practice you're wasting a half a grand. you realize these nikkas are 15-16 right? lol

Son obviously its not real. But If I was the Feds or tax paying citizens . I'm not taking no chances. You're this dumb to post that pic on social media to SCARE people. You basically give the Feds a free pass at raiding your shyt and shutting down ANYTHING illegal you got going on.

Just like if a nygga posted a pic of fake explosives in his luggages then shows up to the airport the next month. TSA is gunna run through his ass more than toilet paper.

Calmye

Cali born Cali bred
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So. Cal
20 years from now, them nikkas gonna be going at it with ballistic missiles and helicopters. :whoo:

Chiraq ain't no joke.
20years from now them nikkas are dead or taking it up the ass up state

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
Son obviously its not real. But If I was the Feds or tax paying citizens . I'm not taking no chances. You're this dumb. You basically give the Feds a free pass at raiding your shyt and shutting down ANYTHING illegal you got going on.
I suppose. They must be hella paranoid, I mean when I saw it, I was like :heh: these nikkas are flexing with a toy.

Feds are really like :whoa:? They giving these little snot nose knuckle heads far too much credit. I could see if they were some muslims (no racist), I'd be like send in SWAT wtf is going on here :damn:

Akademiks

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I suppose. They must be hella paranoid, I mean when I saw it, I was like :heh: these nikkas are flexing with a toy.

Feds are really like :whoa:? They giving these little snot nose knuckle heads far too much credit. I could see if they were some muslims (no racist), I'd be like send in SWAT wtf is going on here :damn:

I can bet everything that this boy has talked to the feds over this. and his grandmomma or mother or aunt whoever he lives with has had all their shyt ran .. IRS n all.. Once something becomes somewhat national news .. Feds have to react or overact instantly or else they look incompetent cuz next thing the story runs 'CHICAGO CITIZENS HAVE ROCKET LAUNCHER AND POLICE DO NOTHING'

Imagine a Rocket launcher gets fired in a Major US City .. My nikka they'd have Chicago looking like Boston after the Boston Marathon Attacks

Last edited:

DaddyTime

All Star
Daps
LMAO

The Coli was joking about this shyt in a thread, and now the investigation really happening.

If you about that life, you ain't acting tough for the gram... or you are, and is an idiot

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
I'm actually a little bit surprised the Feds are this stupid.

They actually think a bunch of 16 yr olds have rocket launchers.

images

images

WWxVH.jpg