Chicago Savages attempt execution of mother and son on the freeway.

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
@Orbital-Fetus needs to see the great cleansing of Ukraine. I’m sure that I can find some that aren’t as graphic. :patrice:Can I post the videos of the...

keep my name out your mouth and off your keyboard.
vBqz04I_d.webp

Elim Garak

Veteran
Daps
Real talk mods it’s time to keep all this violent murder rape shyt in JBO or eliminate it from the site. I should have to seek this content instead of it being in my face after leaving a Beyoncé thread
@Houston911 @Barnett114 @CHICAGO enough is enough
The thread title literally says they attempted an execution. Not like it was a bait and switch why did you open the thread? :deadrose:

Dr. Acula

ACCEPT JESUS
Supporter
Daps
Real talk mods it’s time to keep all this violent murder rape shyt in JBO or eliminate it from the site. I should have to seek this content instead of it being in my face after leaving a Beyoncé thread
@Houston911 @Barnett114 @CHICAGO enough is enough
I don't understand this attitude. This shyt is out there, and as long as its not being used to sell some :mjpls: messaging behind it, then I see no reason for it to be banned or removed. We have/had undercover racist cacs post shyt like this and then its always framed as a slick way to push their racist shyt. But, I've seen folks say this to folks who are posting crazy ass videos of shyt because...the shyt is crazy and can spur a good thread.

This is a crazy ass video to watch and I see no reason why we can't talk about it. :yeshrug:

Also, I reject the idea personally we can't talk about the worst in our community without it being some undercover hating on black folks shyt. Personally, when I see shyt like this, it makes me mad, but not at our community but at the minority of these dudes out here harming other black folks and ruining the places we live. I get mad at the potential they ruin in our community with their terrorism. Glad to see the mother and son survive though like others said, I'm also thinking maybe the son is in some shyt and bringing this energy to his family which continues this cycle of shyt. :stopitslime: