Chicken Wing Choices: Flats Or Drums. (Poll Inside)

What's Your Pick?

• Drums

Votes: 175 58.5%
  • Flats

Votes: 124 41.5%

• Total voters

UserNameless

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Everywhere...You never there.
So that's what they're called .

not really. I started hearing them exclusively called that more and more in certain communities :mjpls: during the past five years. then, as usual, saying and ordering "all flats" :mjlol: became the thing to do... And now certain restaurants put the term on their menus.. Whereas 20 years ago, those same communities :mjpls: were all on the "drummette" wave... :usure:

Ratchetry. that's all it is.

this thread has restored my faith that it's more black people on here than I thought :mjlol: ...if you know the phrase, "All Flats" you probably black :mjlol: ...or hang around black people :mjlol:

never seen a man want all flats only females.

Both nikkas, who cares. :childplease:

go to a restaurant and ask just for one? you should just go right ahead and ask for a fruity drink while your at it :wrist:

I've only seen females specify like that, too... "Oh, oh, and make sure you get me All Flats, boo..." :wrist:

:stopitslime:

:camby:
Oh specificity as niccas... over some fukkin wings... :mjlol:

I think them ratchet a$$ Miami chicks ushered in that "flat" wave and it just spread...

White people call 'em wingettes, btw :mjpls:

As they were referred to by most over a decade ago... :usure:

When you see it on FB, you already know it's a "wave"

Half these niccas would be back on the drumette if FB said so.

Flats, way more efficient

Not really. Requires way more effort.

And yeah, this undercooked drum shyt is disturbing... :usure:

Daps
Reppin
#TEAMSTRICKLAND
flats because there is more meat and chicken skin in flats and the bones are much thinner than drums, bones in drum chicken wings are huge and thick, and they have much less meat, more cartilage and bones than meat.

Plus drums are undercooked half the times. I dont want to eat raw or half-cooked meat.

wavycam

Pro
Daps
I feel like a cliche I’ll get lemon pepper w ranch all Flats if I’m being annoying but most of the time I won’t make a preference cause I cooked wings at a restaurant and that shyt would suck on cheap wing night