Chief Keef Calls Interscope Records' New Staff "WhiteHonkies"

DrX

Coming For The Crown (Japanese Dreaming)
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"When Jimmy n Dre left," Chief Keef tweeted, "that's when I said fukk Interscope."

Chief Keef says that he changed his opinion about Interscope Records once Jimmy Iovine stepped down as Chairman and CEO of Interscope Records in May.

‘“100% of everything goes to me now. Jimmy it was cool splitting it with U But u gave yo spot up!” the Chicago rapper tweeted Tuesday (October 21).

On Tuesday, it was announced that the rapper had been dropped from the imprint.

Chief Keef also tweeted about his status with the company Tuesday.

“Laughing because to me I been Dropped. mfs ain’t help me Pay no Mf Bills,” he wrote, according to allhiphop.com. “When Jimmy n Dre left that’s when I said fukk Interscope! Big dikk style. that’s what I signed up for not this new staff! Of WhiteHonkies!”

Chief Keef signed with Interscope Records in 2012 and released his debut studio album, Finally Rich, in December of that year. The album sold 50,000 copies during its first week.

Chief Keef’s Back From The Dead 2 mixtape is scheduled for an October 31 release.

Screen shots of Chief Keef's tweets are as follows:

his stock went up in my book

Change

All Star
Daps
Drugged out retard watching his career go......

hindenburg-o.gif

Kobes Two Jerseys

8 or 24 best player of the era
Daps
Reppin
Fistful of jewels
Is it better to be a millionaire for a few years and lose it than never being a millionaire at all?
Better to have a long and steady career where you own over a million or more over a lifetime than get it in one lump sum, blow it and go back to being broke.