Chief Keef Is Clearly A Homosexual

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
yall some lame ass clowns on here, the fukk is wrong wit yall, nikkaz who really be in the hood on the block is wit they nikkaz way more than hoes, nikkaz keep hoes to fukk and rather be wit they nikkaz after they fukk, ima keep it 100 i probably wouldnt even talk to hoes if i didnt have a urge to fukk them, dudes lame as fukk, dude has 100s of bytches and fukked more hoes than yall have in your life, they dont need to make music to carter to women, thats not they demographic, they still get the hoes without making music for hoes

call_me_step_daddy

Real nikkaz,beat bytches
Daps
Reppin
in ya mama bed
Why does Chief Keef get a pass when all the evidence is front of our faces?
All these shirtless photos with a room full of other shirtless dudes with not a FEMALE IN SIGHT...

121018_chief-keef.jpg

What's going on in this picture?
Why is Keef posing to show off his ass?
Let's think about it... Why take this picture?

It's like he's getting a pass because of his age...
I remember being 17 and we didn't get passes for gay stuff...

Chief Keef is the GAY RAPPER...

rappers sag they jeans you DL cac fakkit..this ain't sum new trend..google that shyt

doublenegative

I Heard A Dope Beat
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
The Song Maker and the SK 5
yall some lame ass clowns on here, the fukk is wrong wit yall, nikkaz who really be in the hood on the block is wit they nikkaz way more than hoes, nikkaz keep hoes to fukk and rather be wit they nikkaz after they fukk, ima keep it 100 i probably wouldnt even talk to hoes if i didnt have a urge to fukk them, dudes lame as fukk, dude has 100s of bytches and fukked more hoes than yall have in your life, they dont need to make music to carter to women, thats not they demographic, they still get the hoes without making music for hoes

Wow.

charmander

Alhamdulillah
Resting in Peace
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey HawkSet ByrdGang

real nikka shyt

The Emperor

Paid Agent
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you saying what you really love most is your Homeys... You only think about women when you want to have sex, then as soon as its over you want to be right back with your Homeys...

You be wishing you could get some action and still be with your Homeys...
:ufdup:

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
So you saying what you really love most is your Homeys... You only think about women when you want to have sex, then as soon as its over you want to be right back with your Homeys...

:mindblown: no its just hoes not fun/entertaining to be around unless im fukkin, i rather chill around my homies then just chill wit hoes, keep 100 if hoes didnt have pussies and if our genes wasnt hardwired to want us to fukk bytches would u just want to chill wit them and put up wit the bullshyt

Yung Fresh

street money/str8 cash
Daps
Reppin
NC

:pacspit: you fukking cac

keond

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
ATLANTA

you sound like a groupie bro, do you have any strong role models in your life?

Ineedmoney504

SOHH ICEY...WE EATIN
Daps
Reppin
SOHH ICEY N.O.
you sound like a groupie bro, do you have any strong role models in your life?

:stopitslime: ima a grown fukkin man, dont play wit me bytch, im 22 i had many strong role models, u not from the hood u a cornball brother at best(probably a cac) and wouldnt understand the thought of these type of nikkaz, so that gay talk is clown talk to me, yall not from our culture and dont understand the shyt that happens in it, just need to fall back, yall just lame as fukk to me, shyt just get played out coming into a thread full of white dudes and cornball brothers talkin on shyt they knw nothin bout :beli: