Chief Keef Is Clearly A Homosexual

Change

All Star
Daps

:stopitslime: ima a grown fukkin man, dont play wit me bytch, im 22 i had many strong role models, u not from the hood u a cornball brother at best(probably a cac) and wouldnt understand the thought of these type of nikkaz, so that gay talk is clown talk to me, yall not from our culture and dont understand the shyt that happens in it, just need to fall back, yall just lame as fukk to me, shyt just get played out coming into a thread full of white dudes and cornball brothers talkin on shyt they knw nothin bout :beli:

taking e pills, popping off your shirts, and turning the heat up to 90 isn't a culture. :childplease:

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
wPtqQ.jpg

ChiefKeefLilReesegay8.jpg

chiefgay.jpg

I been saying this .. All them nikkas SUS..

Patriarch

#straightblackpride
Daps
And all they do is talk about how much they hate to have sex with women..

QuisMoney

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol yall really are some weird ass nikkas. Aint shyt different from any other rapper did or doing hating on a 17 year is what's hot now.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn't think much of it until my wife mentioned. She was like

"all these videos and its a bunch of nikkas huggin on each other with no women around"

"Aren't they in Chicago? Its not even hot there why they got their shirts off"

It funny how this is supposed to be realest lil nikka in the game...

But yet he dresses like ghetto hipster, and makes more songs about his male homeboys then he does about hoes...

:laff:

Chief keef does not dress like a hipster. He dresses like every other swagless nikka in the hood with no style. True religions? :what: Gucci? :what: Louis Vuitton patterns? :what:

shyt is corny.