Chief Keef - Killer (Prod.by Young Chop) [Bang 3]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not talking about his rap skills dumbos. I'm talking about the sheer lack of emotional intelligence and aspiration that his voice and music projects. I did a test when dude was on the come up and many young uns hadn't heard his stuff. i was in the hood and saw a group of young street dudes. i played his one of chief keefs joints and it had the piped piper affect: they stopped what they were doing and stood hypnotised by the beat and his incoherent rapping. i was staggered. none of u dudes on here would feel safe at a chief keef induced party in chiraq. [jungle] u lyyyyyyyyyying lol

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you an OPP...

The OPPs can't rap, they need to stay in the trap...They don't have that Glory Glo...

GBE/OTF/300/600 got that glory...Listen to this superior shiit...When Rondo says "them 600 boys ready for war, them OTF boys ready for war" it just makes me want to join a gang or the army...

I am ready drill for no reason...

mortuus est

Veteran
Daps
I'm not talking about his rap skills dumbos. I'm talking about the sheer lack of emotional intelligence and aspiration that his voice and music projects. I did a test when dude was on the come up and many young uns hadn't heard his stuff. i was in the hood and saw a group of young street dudes. i played his one of chief keefs joints and it had the piped piper affect: they stopped what they were doing and stood hypnotised by the beat and his incoherent rapping. i was staggered. none of u dudes on here would feel safe at a chief keef induced party in chiraq. [jungle] u lyyyyyyyyyying lol

lol wut

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I see you an OPP...

The OPPs can't rap, they need to stay in the trap...They don't have that Glory Glo...

GBE/OTF/300/600 got that glory...Listen to this superior shiit...When Rondo says "them 600 boys ready for war, them OTF boys ready for war" it just makes me want to join a gang or the army...

I am ready drill for no reason...

is this supposed to be an example of good rappers?

:snoop: standards are so fukking low for this generation.

new golden era tho :troll:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
is this supposed to be an example of good rappers?

:snoop: standards are so fukking low for this generation. new golden era tho :troll:
This is Drill Music dude...

It's NOT about talking fantasies using big words that the people don't understand...This is what these dudes are going through every single day...

It's savage music NOT college music...

Plus, I have several University degrees...The rappers that you think are so great are NOT that intelligent for me...Rapping is MOSTLY childish...Even Jay Z and Nas are pretty BASIC, if you are intelligent...

I took courses in basic quantum physics and chemistry...What exactly is the average "Lyrical Lame" saying that is so mind blowing...?

Seriously...Musicians are NOT that deep...Music is about generating and transferring emotions...That's what LYRICAL actually means...

NvrCMyNut

Banned
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It's NOT about talking fantasies using big words that the people don't understand...This is what these dudes are going through every single day...

Plus, I have several University degrees...The rappers that you think are so great are NOT that intelligent for me...Rapping is MOSTLY childish...Even Jay Z and Nas are pretty BASIC, if you are intelligent...

I took courses in basic quantum physics and chemistry...What exactly is the average "Lyrical Lame" saying that is so mind blowing...?

Seriously...Musicians are NOT that deep...Music is about generating and transferring emotions...That's what LYRICAL actually means...
if you like listening to minimally talented children spit nursery rhymes because 'they bout dat life' go ahead. but don't try to pass them off as good rappers, it's an insult to the craft of rap.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
if you like listening to minimally talented children spit nursery rhymes because 'they bout dat life' go ahead. but don't try to pass them off as good rappers, it's an insult to the craft of rap.
Exactly my point...What you just stated is true for the vast majority of rappers...

desp

SO MUCH FUN
Daps
This guy @nineteeneightysix chose the weirdest troll gimmick :dwillhuh: A scholar with several college degrees who listens to nothing but drill music. :dwillhuh:

Sugar

Banned
Daps
On some truly futuristic accelerated aging shyt, dude is :flabbynsick: already at 18

lolololololololololololololololololololool :dead: :dead:

Edit: Just heard the song :wow:

No more lean, watery flow :ohlawd:

Keef back
ulFJyIS.png

Last edited:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane

I cant even find the right smiley for this dumb ass yuppyish post.