Chief Keef - Killer (Prod.by Young Chop) [Bang 3]

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I cant even find the right smiley for this dumb ass yuppyish post.
Who is your favourite rapper...?

And tell me what is the best song he/she released this year...I am going to listen to their lyrics, and if I don't hear some ground breaking explanation of the secrets of the universe, I will know my point is sound...

What is Drake, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Wale and whoever you think is dope, saying that is so MATURE and ENLIGHTENING...

Get a University education my friend, and you will know why I am saying what I am saying...

:lolbron:

Earnings

Ele Jefe
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Victory Lane
Who is your favourite rapper...?

And tell me what is the best song he/she released this year...I am going to listen to their lyrics, and if I don't hear some ground breaking explanation of the secrets of the universe, I will know my point is sound...

What is Drake, J Cole, Kendrick Lamar, Wale and whoever you think is dope, saying that is so MATURE and ENLIGHTENING...

Get a University education my friend, and you will know why I am saying what I am saying...

:lolbron:
My favourite eh?

Daps
Reppin
NULL
rap music is supposed to terrify the petite bourgeois and chief keefo does that to a tee. drake is the solo millennium equivalent of de la soul and that's all good but ignorant dude's like chief keefo is a necessary ingredient of rap not hip hop.

1-8-7-Skillz

Superstar
Daps
Push

Just discovered this song yesterday. Keef couldve gone harder but that beat is :wow:
Dont really know what it reminds me of, but its epic...