Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker gives controversial commencement speech where he tells women to stay in their lane and men to be masculine again

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
When we pointed out Trump's extreme racism to @jwonder, first he tried to deny it, they he tried to deflect, then he ghosted the thread.

Even when it was proven that Trump segregated Black people out of his apartment buildings, @jwonder said that wasn't a big deal.

Then we put down the hammer:

He never entered that thread again, but hasn't stopped supporting racist right-wingers. :francis:
@jwonder quick to give sainthood to racist bigots and a three time divorced man to tear down a Black family man.

Wild c00ning. :wow:

Last edited:

Neuromancer

American Daydream Machine
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
Lol at you thinking this is football only. :mjlol: good lord
leo-the.gif

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Women shouldnt be allowed to work without being extrordinarily gifted or given permission by parents or spouse. It may sound sexist,but the women are at the forefront of our mind when we came to this conclusion.

Deafheaven

Gleaming and Empty
Supporter
Daps
Women shouldnt be allowed to work without being extrordinarily gifted or given permission by parents or spouse. It may sound sexist,but the women are at the forefront of our mind when we came to this conclusion.

How long are mods going to let stupid ass nikkas like this flood this board :picard:

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether

This is you, right?

An algorithm that uses astrology/mental evaluation/family lineage to decide who gets to own weapons is sorely needed.

Also i am of the strong opinion black people dont need therapist. We need astrology

Those people should look up their astrology. Its catered directly to you and far less subjective. Psychiatrist are more likely to just give you new ways to victimize yourself. In order to exploit you for more money .

But I have dealt with plenty of good women from single parent homes. I would say look at their astrology more than anything. I can more confidently say "dont deal with Gemini women", than I can day dont deal with women from single parent homes:respect:

Thats what the European has brainwashed us to think. But astrology along with genetics play a pivitol role.

Also i recall saying covid isnt what they say it is. I even bought evidence to show the true culprit in my opinion is aspergillius fungi originating from the 2020 Saharan Dust storm. Prior to covid they were sayint aspergillus is one of the greatest threats to our future. And not to toot my own horn,but i acurately preducted Pfizer would bring the first treatment. Being that they already have the top treatment for people who get sick from going in caves and mummy tombs. Plus the connection with bats,we gathered the data to assume that came from fecal matter within the dust.

even if we did take dna test showing we had native dna as suggested. It would be written off as African slaves intermixing. No one would allow us to use that as proof that #WeWereAlreadyHere:wow:

#WeWereAlreadyHere #WeWereEverywhere

Most of you dont understand the technology of the black body. How your hair, melanin,neuromelanin boost your reception so to speak. So you are recieving ignorance from the European plus from an ignorant culture and environment at greater level. Certain black people have higher capacitys than others based on their melanin,neuromelanin and astrology.

Astrology and A.I in combination would be a great way to identify potential rapist.

That is European psuedo science,bought on by the Europeans limited and reductive knowledge of melanin. Darker skin is more accidic,which is more conduscive to fending off micro organisms. Darker skinned peoples bodies have stronger immune reponses to infections. Makes for a better barrier for water loss. Not to mention a greater connection with the universe and recieving the light codes.

I had zero sources other than my senses that work like algorithms.

I would trust the work of any woman taken at random before I would trust you. :dead: