Chiefs kicker Harrison Butker gives controversial commencement speech where he tells women to stay in their lane and men to be masculine again

Still Benefited

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
This is you, right?

I would trust the work of any woman taken at random before I would trust you. :dead:

Obviously your judgement is about as valuable as a basketball helmet. Went over your little file of me with a fine tooth comb. Not a single lie or bad idea detected:wow:. Subjective sure,as are most opinions. Dont worry,ill let you know when im speaking universal law:respect:

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
A Catholic saying Catholic things to a Catholic audience at a Catholic University is not controversial.
His message to women was not don't pursue a career. He simply stated that once it's all said and done, that the most gratifying and rewarding pursuits would come from being a parent and/or a spouse.
Agreed!

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
these dudes end up being the biggest pussies too. First sign of conflict and he'll be the first to run like Costanza during the apartment fire
Breh i posted this seconds ago. That was a quick dap

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
His message to women was not don't pursue a career. He simply stated that once it's all said and done, that the most gratifying and rewarding pursuits would come from being a parent and/or a spouse.
Agreed!
Not every woman wants to be a parent and there shouldn’t be societal pressures to make those women become parents because they usually end up being horrible mothers

PatCake

Alkali Nonmetals
Daps
Reppin
I, for one, welcome our new space overlords.
You have no idea how big the world is. You are the epitome of a small brained peon. Your kind are nothing more than reactionary, hand-out pessimists who wants everything but stands for nothing.

The world is fraying more and more by the second, but yet you put more energy into calling other people out for ignorance when you are as ignorant as you say they are.

In order to have a re-correction, one must admit there is lack of structure and guidance to begin with. I'm sure you don't agree because you're content to log into your IG and 'shoot your shot' in the DMs for women you are as misguided as you are. You, my friend, are a failure to the human species.

This kicker dude at least stood for something bigger than himself. I repeat, what do you stand for?

Unlike you, I don't need to agree with everything someone says to appreciate their motivation to live a life greater than their own lust, desires and trivial gains. Smarten up before quoting me again
The man clearly thinks diversity is oppressing him. Yes, he, a white man feels that black people being more included in the system is not good for him.

You wrote a whole novel trying to circumvent around that statement. Gaslighting op into thinking that he is wrong for finding the Kicker's statement horrible.

Tell me sir, what is your take on diversity and better inclusion of deserving black people into the corporate and political system?

Ahmen

Live as if BLM
Daps
Not every woman wants to be a parent and there shouldn’t be societal pressures to make those women become parents because they usually end up being horrible mothers
There are no more societal pressures on women to play any role, including just being female.

More often than not, celebrities, athletes, politicians, and CEOs will cite being a parent or spouse as their greatest achievement.
There's nothing wrong with that.

NYC Rebel

...on the otherside of the pond
Daps
The man clearly thinks diversity is oppressing him. Yes, he, a white man feels that black people being more included in the system is not good for him.

You wrote a whole novel trying to circumvent around that statement. Gaslighting op into thinking that he is wrong for finding the Kicker's statement horrible.

Tell me sir, what is your take on diversity and better inclusion of deserving black people into the corporate and political system?
These dudes are cowards and afraid to voice being admitted c00ns.

mag357

Superstar
Daps
Did this cracca say something about black people or something... What the hell is going on in here.

Thought he told these miserable hoez to get back in the kitchen so they can be happy again.

And told these soft ass men to be more manly

What did I miss

Professor Emeritus

Veteran
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the ether
He said nothing wrong. I know this hurts the WNBA, Doris Burke, Kamala Harris sect though.

This is the 2nd or 3rd time I've seen you take sides with a racist making a racist rant just because you thought it helped you shyt on women. :dead:

You've got to be the most well-rounded woman-hating poster on the coli. Not only do you go out of your way to make aggressively angry comments on the topic whenever you can, but the diversity of hate is amazing. You think women are bad at literally everything, are uninteresting in every way, you straight up justify physically assaulting them, and say you "ALWAYS" side with men accused of sexual assault.

men don't take women seriously because a lot of them don't actually offer and substance or value.

Think about it, when's the last time you cared about a girl's opinion (not your mom, auntie, sister, daughter, or niece) on ANYTHING other than fukking?

Women ain't funny.

Never met a bytch in tech who is talented.

Anytime I see "sexual assault" stories I take the dude's side.

I keep thinking these are joke threads but nikkas seriously pretending to care about women's hoops :russ:

According to statistics, a girl gets physically abused every 12 seconds.

What they don't tell you is every 8 seconds there is a guy saying "get out my face" trying to get away from her.

A lot of women, especially black women, get all up in your face and give you energy that needs to be physically handled. It's just we as American men can't go shoving women without getting arrested.

But yea, I see nothing wrong here.

In the words of the great prophet Joe Budden...

Women have low self-esteem and don't know what they want. That combination is bound to lead to confusion and self-defeating behavior.

Only a clown takes what they say seriously.

Men don't take women seriously on any level outside of sex. This applies to black women, white women, spanish women, whatever; men, across the world, just don't take women seriously.

Me having triple digits means I'm dope as fukk. Her having too high a count means there are some issues.

Men and women aren't the same.

Hell, even if if is putting down black women, why should I care?

In general, men are funnier, more creative, and more genuinely interesting. Those jokes, that swagger, that bop, that lingo---all that comes from men.

Women are better at reading subtle signs and tend to communicate using passive-aggression and snark.

Nonsensical and purely superficial threads like these represent the reason black women stay taking loses out here.

Y'all nikkas really take anything these goofy, misguided women say seriously?

I really tune 'em out unless they start talmbout fukkin. :yeshrug:

Seriously man, the older I get, the more I realize how much women can suck the fun out of a room.

Hey girls, it's another song about how women can do the same thing men do. Yay girls, lets make her a feminist icon!

Except, well, they can't. Men do it righteously, it's a part of who we are. Women are doing it to fill voids and to match men which can never really happen.

We do what we do naturally, righteously, and without pretense or intent. We walk around with our dikks swinging, looking at every fine girl or fine body we see from the time we hit 12 until the time we die.

It is who we are.

Being a man is the shyt dude.

Probably most incredibly, this is what he said after a video of a woman nearly being killed by a stranger on an escalator:

She should have kept her mouth shut.

And I'm sure she said more than admitted. Women talk/act tough then play victim.

fukk em both

He's also posted nudes of a woman he had sex with on this site, almost certainly without her permission.

Full on psychos who need mental help on this forum.

Last edited: