Chilla Jones vs. B. Magic

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Is it just me or them schemes are gettin tiredsome? Same shyt he said bout Magic and dem name flips is the shyt Chilla be doin. Just half in on his 1st verse but uhhmmm not really in a rush to continue watchin these one trick ponys,maybe later.

Sent from my Atari using tapatalk2

Definitely watch the rest. They both did more than what they usually do.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
B Magic 2-1, BUT that second round was debatable. Great Battle tho, in my top 5 for the year even with the choke at the end. Thing about Chilla that I like though is that his battles have so much replay value because of how complex his schemes and wordplay is, you always catching something new on another watch.

I need one of you nikkas to tell me if I'm overthinking something though, one of chillas lines towards the end of the second he said "oh you above king?/ I pulled your cards and they all fake/ I'll jack your queen/ and leave your blood on the Wall-ace" I know that was a set-up for the BIG scheme in the third, but wasn't that been a reference to Wallace after he got shot too or do you think that was just a coincidence?

The Wire Clip: Bodie and Poot Kill Wallace - YouTube

:ohhh:
nah it was intentional, the chess scheme is related to d'angelo barksdale trying to teach wallace chess and boadie too...i caught it like after a few listens i was like "wall...ace?"

"wall..ace?" Walla..wallace...WALLACE!?!"

WHERES THE BOY STRING :ohlawd:

raw613

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
602 via 410
Yeah I don't know what dude is talking about. Every round debatable

i had every round as debatable too bar wise, magics performance and the fact chilla ended his third early made me edge the battle to magic but chilla had some crazy shyt too tho

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
I watched magic vs chilla like 3 more time. I missed some of chilla barz. I missed the boxing scheme in the 3rd round. I call this a tie now. I thank chilla had the better barz but magic had a better performance.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
nah it was intentional, the chess scheme is related to d'angelo barksdale trying to teach wallace chess and boadie too...i caught it like after a few listens i was like "wall...ace?"

"wall..ace?" Walla..wallace...WALLACE!?!"

WHERES THE BOY STRING :ohlawd:

:ohhh:

:ahh:

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
nah it's realy no doubt that Chilla had the better bars.

it's just that Magic had everything else.

Chilla needs to learn to balance it out more so he can work them large crowds.

WOAHMYGOODNESS

Your TSC World Champion
Daps
nah it's realy no doubt that Chilla had the better bars.

it's just that Magic had everything else.

Chilla needs to learn to balance it out more so he can work them large crowds.

b magic had the crowd from the get go, chilla wasn't winnin this crowd over with those complex bars but i think he should keep it up dude needs to add more confidence too

Lavish

Its Lavish, hoe
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tdot.. till the death of me
Is it just me or them schemes are gettin tiredsome? Same shyt he said bout Magic and dem name flips is the shyt Chilla be doin. Just half in on his 1st verse but uhhmmm not really in a rush to continue watchin these one trick ponys,maybe later.

Sent from my Atari using tapatalk2

thats what I was sayin. battle was good, but its the same thing all the time. nothing really excited me except for a couple stand out lines.

its a combination of watching too many battles and them running the schemes to the ground.

this is why rappers who go against the grain are needed.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
thats what I was sayin. battle was good, but its the same thing all the time. nothing really excited me except for a couple stand out lines.

its a combination of watching too many battles and them running the schemes to the ground.

this is why rappers who go against the grain are needed.

thats why Bill Collector gone run this battle shyt! :stylin::stylin::stylin::stylin:

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
That's my B. Magic 2-1 :myman:

B. Magic is currently my favorite battler, T Dubb O close behind at 2nd