Chilla Jones vs. B. Magic

DontEemTry

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I got Magic 2-1 but only because Chilla choked.

Magic impressed me, he's actually gotten better with time.

I think that choke robbed us of a debatable battle. shyt was nice though. They both went in.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
B Magic won this hands down, even without the Chilla choke.

Magic had Bars, delivery & stage presence. Not even a debate imo.

Round 1: Magic
Round 2: Chilla
Round 3: Magic

I'm trying to understand how someone could give magic the first, that is like the least debatable round,

obarth

R.I.P Char
Poster of the Year
Daps
Reppin
Pawgs with dragons
Chilla won 2-1, but B Magic came hard, pause, in the second round. The apple cider line is the best line of the battle imo.

Daps
Man, another dope battle with this nikka chilla in it. I gotta listen to it atleast two more times but on first listen I got Chilla winning 2-1. I dunno how anyone can call it a bodybag either way.

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
I don't see how you guys enjoy Chilla's associated wordplay shyt better than Magic's similes and and double entendres. Chilla is just saying alot of shyt that sounds like other shyt. Magic is actually giving you double meanings. Chilla has extended schemes, but Magic has punch after punch in rapid succession. Magic does the associative stuff too, but it's not the only thing he does and it's not his main weapon.

It's not Chilla's fault, but that style is played. SO many people do that and it's tiring. I get it, animal name, animal name, animal name, line to tie it all together. Not many people do what Magic does, and no one does it as much, with as much skill, and at the pace he does it. Daylyt is the closest as far as I can remember and he's hit or miss.

Magic's problem is that he doesn't slow down, change it up, or get personal. Chilla's problem is that he's the master of a style that has gotten old already.

Bless your heart :smugfavre:... Sick of people slobbering that boring ass shyt him and Clipse do

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
Word. Chilla's schemes are waaaaaaaaay more complex

Thats because 60% of them are
hands+reaching.jpg

Ethnic Cleansing

Fucc Slobks and Crabks
Daps
In 2012, I find it much harder to come up with an original :gladbron: punchline than to string along a bunch off Popsicle Stick Riddle play on words (animals... horse/hoarse, bear/bare, dear/deer, lion/lyin etc) and throw them into some hypothetical story

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
"What thug raps about the solar system like that shyt is crunk?" :deadrose:

this the part that kills me about the opinions on b magic

dude was connecting with the crowd this time and wasnt just spitting to be spitting this time.

he had the rebuttal to start the 3rd, he was comical, im wondering did some people even watch the battle

you got people saying all chilla brought was more schemes when he actually went most of the 2nd rd without a scheme

you got people acting like all magic did was name flips like they didnt see the part you posted.

this was a great battle.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
this the part that kills me about the opinions on b magic

dude was connecting with the crowd this time and wasnt just spitting to be spitting this time.

he had the rebuttal to start the 3rd, he was comical, im wondering did some people even watch the battle

you got people saying all chilla brought was more schemes when he actually went most of the 2nd rd without a scheme

you got people acting like all magic did was name flips like they didnt see the part you posted.

this was a great battle.

Was gunna say, i've noticed in Magics last few battles that he has stepped up the performance aspect in his routine and is alot more interestin/engaging to watch than say a year ago.

Millz

The Art of Disrespecting
Daps
Reppin
Amsterdam