Chilla Jones vs. B. Magic

Y2Dre

Melanated God
Supporter
Daps
Am I the only one that doesn't think Chilla's schemes are that impressive?

Any one could do those long drawn out schemes

This nikka be like

My bars crazy from mere verbs y'all die from a cardiac//but I hate the day you was born so ill kill...with the zodiac//
Your girl say my bottom half is a horse like Sagittarius
I fukk her--she get wet... like Aquarius//
You mad? Swing-- I Leo (leave yo) ass with 3 dots on you now that's how you cap a corn (Capricorn)

nikkas schemes aren't really that crazy but y'all give him so much props for these simple double entendre's like the gopher/go for broke line

But I have only watched it once so I'm pretty sure I missed some stuff on both sides.

NSSVO

Veteran
Daps
its a debatable battle

could go either way

which is good to see because b magic was faltering a little bit.... i thought he was gonna be a stepping stone type of battler. If he goes against chilla who is one of the hottest up and coming battle rappers, that'll do great for him.

It's great to see URL do what they are doing, doing what grindtime should have done in the first place. Like... when has the last time nuburn has had a battle? Or Deacon Frost... they filter out the whack nikkas for us. And... why didn't y'all tell me Big K is legit?

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
Am I the only one that doesn't think Chilla's schemes are that impressive?

Any one could do those long drawn out schemes

This nikka be like

My bars crazy from mere verbs y'all die from a cardiac//but I hate the day you was born so ill kill...with the zodiac//
Your girl say my bottom half is a horse like Sagittarius
I fukk her--she get wet... like Aquarius//
You mad? Swing-- I Leo (leave yo) ass with 3 dots on you now that's how you cap a corn (Capricorn)

nikkas schemes aren't really that crazy but y'all give him so much props for these simple double entendre's like the gopher/go for broke line

But I have only watched it once so I'm pretty sure I missed some stuff on both sides.

naw thats how charlie clips does schemes

what i appreciate about chilla is that he takes words and flip them in ways you wouldnt think of. have you looking at the screen like get the fukk outta here. :whoo:

thing is, maybe some people need to watch another time, cause chilla didnt just do all schemes. he had other wordplay and bars. he also had some personals.

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
I'm not a conceited fan either. I only enjoyed his battle against some white dude where he said some shyt bout Mac don't have viruses and I liked his battle agains arsenal. Nothing else ever entertained me and I think he lost me with the battle against goodz. I won't front though. Will give him another look vs Rex when I got time cuz I wanna watch him vs surf with something to loom forward to. I rock with surf.

His battle v Illmaculate

"Ill have this mac running through windows"

FreshAIG

Staff member
Poster of the Year
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Californ-i-a by way of BK
naw thats how charlie clips does schemes

what i appreciate about chilla is that he takes words and flip them in ways you wouldnt think of. have you looking at the screen like get the fukk outta here. :whoo:

thing is, maybe some people need to watch another time, cause chilla didnt just do all schemes. he had other wordplay and bars. he also had some personals.

Word. Chilla's schemes are waaaaaaaaay more complex

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Daaaamn see how quick y'all change up on nikkas. Everyone was on his dikk after the JC battle but now he's not that good anymore? I don't get you nikkas. I don't see how either one of these dudes was wack. They did their thing. And again, if you say all holla does is schemes after this battle you need to watch it again. Most of his hot shyt wasn't even schemes.

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
I luh dat shyt.

folks in the crowd dont just be spitting his bars...

they be spitting the answers to his riddles amongst themselves like

"Achilles Heel... 'Troy!'"

weebay.gif

ItzDaKiing

Freedom
Daps
B Magic won this hands down, even without the Chilla choke.

Magic had Bars, delivery & stage presence. Not even a debate imo.

Round 1: Magic
Round 2: Chilla
Round 3: Magic

Daps
Reppin
NULL
B Magic 2-1, BUT that second round was debatable. Great Battle tho, in my top 5 for the year even with the choke at the end. Thing about Chilla that I like though is that his battles have so much replay value because of how complex his schemes and wordplay is, you always catching something new on another watch.

I need one of you nikkas to tell me if I'm overthinking something though, one of chillas lines towards the end of the second he said "oh you above king?/ I pulled your cards and they all fake/ I'll jack your queen/ and leave your blood on the Wall-ace" I know that was a set-up for the BIG scheme in the third, but wasn't that been a reference to Wallace after he got shot too or do you think that was just a coincidence?

:ohhh:

Last edited by a moderator: