Chilla Jones vs. B. Magic

Wayans Brehs

All Star
Supporter
Daps
I think Chilla still got that 3rd even with the choke though.. fukk it.. I heard enough from him in that round.

2_Gun_Un

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
"U hear da crowd roar like :whoo: dats y dey hate u boy
cause having flair dat aint even in ur nature boy" :ooh:

Chilla stepped his performance way up :whew:

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
:beli:

That battle was wack. B Magic is fukking wack to me. Chilla lost this rather than B Magic won. I can't stand when nikkas hype up weak bars.

And make no mistake, Chilla had the best lines in this battle. Not even close. Broke this nikka down.

Gimme that Ill vs JC.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This was a dope battle. I got to watch is a few more times but as of now I give it to magic 2-1. I give Chilla the 1st. Magic the 2nd and 3rd. Chilla choke wasn't as bad as some people made it out to be. It seemed like he spit most of his round before he choked. Chilla was going over the crowd heads with a lot of his barz, but he needs to work on his delivery. Chilla is one of my favorite battle rappers and I was pulling for him, but i can't front on magic. I think this might be B Magic best performance.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
ok magic vs chilla was tough was it me though or wasnt chilla spitting longer in the first two rounds than magic and even though he forgot his **** im not gonna even say choke cause it still good the way it ended just couldve freaked it if he did sumtin else wit it ....i got tie whatever

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
im watching magic with the :stopitslime: face ....nyggas cant be serious...son aint even better than a nygga like brixx

as i said in earlier post, regardless of who u think won, the most talked about bars will no doubt be chilla, and im right like mufuka....

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
im watching magic with the :stopitslime: face ....nyggas cant be serious...son aint even better than a nygga like brixx

as i said in earlier post, regardless of who u think won, the most talked about bars will no doubt be chilla, and im right like mufuka....

I said the same exact shyt and a nikka is giving me the :wtb: face already. I'm not a fan of weak material.

KplusK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NYC
:beli:

That battle was wack. B Magic is fukking wack to me. Chilla lost this rather than B Magic won. I can't stand when nikkas hype up weak bars.

And make no mistake, Chilla had the best lines in this battle. Not even close. Broke this nikka down.

Gimme that Ill vs JC.

REALLY....i just wanna know how long have you been :troll: and are you a pro

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
yooooooooo, im rewatching this shyt still catching chilla shyt, the fukking animals scheme >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Daps
:dead: at Chilla's bars leaving nikka's like

Trivia_Logo.jpg

Both these nikka's going in tho :whew:

I was laughin at that too

He had some good bars you could tell because sometimes the crowd was like

*waits 3 seconds*

:ohhh: