Chilla Jones vs. B. Magic

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Although I think magic won (as of now) I think Chilla made a rookie mistake by saying he lost. This was a close battle. I know he choked and the crowd wasn't really rockin with him but he should of known it was going to be closer on camera. I fill sorry for the next nikka chilla battles. You known he's going be hungry and fill like he has something to prove. He might bodybag his next opponent

stepbackj34spud

Top 75 All-Time
Daps
Reppin
BK
Meh, I expected more from Chilla, and B Magic had the same average punchlines. :yeshrug:

Chilla had the best lines in this battle though.

"only time he pull my card is on fathers day" :bow:

cornercommission2k12

so this were u dudes went
Daps
Reppin
300 murders a year
I totally agree with that notion that chilla should have just let the the footage speak for itself

At the same time chilla did lose in that room if the crowd was your indicator

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
I previously didn't really fukk with b magic but goddamn he was snappin at some points. Constant punches. I wanna say 2-1 magic on a first listen, but idk. Chilla got the first to me even though B magic had some shyt. They both spazzed but no matter what Chillas lines are gonna be more complex and at a higher level. Round 2 is the one that's the most debatable. B magic snapped hard but Chilla again had the more complex shyt and just as many punches. Round 3 is a clear b magic round to me, I can't give chilla that round with a choke that bad. He could have played that off ALOT better. Peep K shine. Its a shame because chilla cookin him.

Bone$

Dynasty Continues...
Daps
I totally agree with that notion that chilla should have just let the the footage speak for itself

thats cause late second and third round felt like magic whole crew was standing next to the camera...say it again :childplease:

what joey say on mm2...i bang like hammers, i ___ like ____

feel like the twilight zone reading some of the opionions on utube and some sites.... do yall tho lol

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
Not for nothing, I agree as well. B magic was wack although i kinda liked his 3rd round. It really made me feel like I can get in this battle shyt how he spit. I think jones ain't come off as good as he did against jc but I think he won but it could b a bias call from me.

I think most of us saying b magic was kinda wack or average as hell r the same ones that can't stand corny ass dna??

:whoa: He's much better than wack ass DNA in this battle. I feel yall though he does have a way of saying some simple shyt but to most it comes off hot. I think yall are the same dudes that probably don't like T rex.

2_Gun_Un

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not for nothing, I agree as well. B magic was wack although i kinda liked his 3rd round. It really made me feel like I can get in this battle shyt how he spit. I think jones ain't come off as good as he did against jc but I think he won but it could b a bias call from me.

I think most of us saying b magic was kinda wack or average as hell r the same ones that can't stand corny ass dna??

Nah B-Magic be spittin Dna on da otherhand :scusthov:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
That Tommy Lee/leave Jones Men in Black like Agent K
:dead:
Magic names flips were nice . and I usually hate them shyts.

A.R.$

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

Yea, sometimes Chilla is a little too humble. He did something similar with the JC battle. People are saying it is one of the best battles of all time, but chilla don't run with it like he should. He seems like a real good dude but he's going have to be more assertive if he don't want to be overlooked.