China largest city on earth... Jing-Jin--Ji population 130million

Tommy Knocks

retired
Daps
Reppin
iPaag
oh how did i miss this post.

You're gonna have to define "leading" breh.. Outside of cheap smartphones for developing countries(a market that US manufacturers don't care for because the margins aren't high enough), what are China's other main technology exports? Do you think China's economy can continue to sustain itself without the American consumer? Once we no longer need China for cheap labor, what happens the their economy? COVID was a practical eye opener to the other developed countries that it's not a good idea to have China be the world's only factory.. I mean this was always known, but they got real time insight into what that looks like... Now the heavy hitters are starting to move manufacturing out of China.
cheap smartphones? youve got to be kidding me. they literally have processors and cameras that take a huge dump on american phones. post the best U.S phone out..and Ill post the best chinese phone out. you're about to have a huge awakening. the reason china cant crack the U.S/UK market is because they know what would happen if they allowed it. your phones would become paper holders. You have no idea what chinese smartphones can do.

Look at what happened with US banning Huawei 5G tech and having all other developed countries follow suit... that's power.
the U.S tried to ban Huawei. and all it did was make Xiaomi climb to the top 10. 3 of their phones are now in the top 10. prior to that, half the list was chinese. the chinese have been eating U.S power moves and they should be shook. cause clearly these power moves arent working. If you can sell 45 million xiaomi phones to india and 20 million to africa, you already won . cause altho the iphone is the most popular phone. not everyone can afford. btw. I own a xiaomi red. and it shyts all over the iphone for half the fukking price, and for a little extra i coulda got the one with the Leica camera. smh. I used to be an apple user but then I woke the hell up. its backwards tech with great marketing and rep, but the actual hardware itself is garbage. Its a whole sham.

Look at what we're doing to them in the semi-conductor space.. the world's leading semi fab TSMC in Taiwan aren't allowed to fab chips for China on any of the newer process nodes. Do you understand the implications this has for them on the tech front? They can't go to Samsung and Global Foundries either. The bureaucracy advantage won't help them here.. this requires skills, the best minds, and time.. this is one of those brick walls they hit and everything slows, but it's also one of the key factors in how they progress over the next decade in terms of technology.. only other option here is to try and retake Taiwan and Xi really doesn't want those problems.
A new world under construction: China and semiconductors | McKinsey

All of this is part of a larger push to slow them down and curb their influence... China will never be allowed that #1 spot with an authoritarian regime. It just wont happen.
'allow' the arrogance lol. its so funny. its here already, you just dont know it yet. the red dragon is not playing with your ego. youll figure it out eventually.

So yeah.. they can place robots in hospitals, and deliver packages via drones all day, but like I said.. advancing is easy, innovating and leading is hard.
After years of research, China has finally figured out how to make ballpoint pens
stem cell, AI tech and clean energy is the future. there is no if buts about that. and guess what nikka? your country thinks all of those are bad LOL. what are you doing. jesus.

Last edited:

Sankofa Alwayz

#FBADOS #B1 #D(M)V #KnowThyself #WaveGod
Daps
Reppin
Pretty Girl County, MD

When completed, this mega city of theirs is expected hit 80 million....That's even bigger than Tokyo :dwillhuh:

Looking at this list....As much as I don’t fukk with the Chinese, I’d be lying if I say I don’t envy how serious they take infrastructure and development :wow:

That Silk Road project alone is :whoo:

Lowkey want China to usurp Amerikkka’s No. 1 global position just to spite these Cacs’ egos and to show them what happens when you don’t take other needs outside of military and “homeland security” into account more seriously :stopitslime:

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
Act like China doesn’t have “ghost cities” brehs:russ:
Flexing and Fraudin

yep cities are supposed to develop natural as people and business start to populate an area for the opportunies there are there.
why would 130 million people suddenly decide to up and move to this new project? gotta have some sort of draw.

CASHAPP

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Good points.

I use taobao. and taobao is amazon on steroids. They even have a sister company here in the Philippines called Lazada. I used to get whatever I wanted, ANYTHING. nikka I could buy an actual monkey or fox on taobao, and have it delivered in 2 days. Even til today, since Im a designer I use taobao to get daz studio models and cracked software. They have the U.S beat in terms of virtual monopoly, apps, and just the internet in general. why do you think they dont need youtube? they have youku, why do you think they dont need fb? they have weibo. they have over a billion people they dont need to crutch on U.S sites. They just do their own shyt. wechat is still hands down the best app ive ever used. I used to pay my rent, book a didi (uber type thing), pay my groceries, pay my utilities, chat my friends, videochat my moms, post photos, group chat, all on one app. shyt is wild.

The fastest super computer is currently in China so you could be right. Folks think its 2005, and stuck in time. these nikkas aint playing. I saw their growth first hand. My first year I hit the :heh: , 3 years in I was like :dwillhuh:

The intensity and speed they work . is absolutely insane.

what is the best app you recommend to learn Mandarin since it is what most of them speak?

Dallas' 4 Eva

Superstar
Daps
A lot of people in here need to stop believing what the American media tells you about other countries that same media also told you Hillary would beat Trump in a landslide in 2016 they don't live in reality, America is behind the curve not ahead of it.

I've seen the Chinese tech bro old boy aint lying, our cell phones are shyt compared to what they have. The biggest complaint my friends who went to Asia in general to work and live and came back over here had was how our technology was seriously behind. The fact we still on 4g LTE and the best internet speeds you can get are only about 30-40% as fast as overseas. Seriously this country is BEHIND.

dat aint da same sandwich

links wid dem grits
Daps
Reppin
NJ
lol this thread is a fukking joke. :skip:

nikkas managed to fukk a few no ass flat chested asian bytches, now they gushing over China and singing praises and defending them harder than they defend themselves. :heh:

The chinese not racist just xenophobic, ok. Look at the documented outright racism against black folks in african countries and even here in america, but they not racist. ok.

aXiom

Maximized Potential
Daps
Reppin
Parc fermé
oh how did i miss this post.

cheap smartphones? youve got to be kidding me. they literally have processors and cameras that take a huge dump on american phones. post the best U.S phone out..and Ill post the best chinese phone out. you're about to have a huge awakening. the reason china cant crack the U.S/UK market is because they know what would happen if they allowed it. your phones would become paper holders. You have no idea what chinese smartphones can do.

My dude.. I play options on semi stocks in the stock market because it's my favorite sector. You literally have no idea what you're talking about. Sony makes the best sensors and cameras. ARM(which was just acquired by nVidia) designs all the mobile chips. Literally.. every smartphone that's made since 2007 till now uses an ARM design, even the chips that are made in China. Huawei's(China's) most powerful mobile processor, Kirin, still isn't competitive with Qualcomm's Snapdragon processors. That's why the ALL the Chinese flagship phones use Qualcomm SoCs. Now let's look at Apple, whose A series chips has been shytting on Qualcomm every year for the past decade and it's not even close. Apple can literally use their 2020 chip in 2022 and still be competitive with whatever Qualcomm releases, so by default will still be better that what China as to offer. Apple, again, just revolutionized what the industry thought was possible from a passively cooled chip with the M1, moving the bar higher again... I mean c'mon man.. remember what I said about innovating vs copying? The first 90% is easy if the path is already walked.

the U.S tried to ban Huawei. and all it did was make Xiaomi climb to the top 10. 3 of their phones are now in the top 10. prior to that, half the list was chinese. the chinese have been eating U.S power moves and they should be shook. cause clearly these power moves arent working. If you can sell 45 million xiaomi phones to india and 20 million to africa, you already won . cause altho the iphone is the most popular phone. not everyone can afford. btw. I own a xiaomi red. and it shyts all over the iphone for half the fukking price, and for a little extra i coulda got the one with the Leica camera. smh. I used to be an apple user but then I woke the hell up. its backwards tech with great marketing and rep, but the actual hardware itself is garbage. Its a whole sham.

You're losing credibility with statements like this.

Xiaomi, Huwaei, and Oppo are going after developing countries and they still have to compete with Korean manufactures in that space.. When China and India got 40% of the world's population it's just a numbers game.. As I alluded to in my previous post.. the margins are too small for Apple and to care about. It's a race to the bottom, just like $50 tablets and $200 laptops. Apple is taking home 66+% of the total profit of the WHOLE smartphone market. If 20 people have a combined wealth of $100, and 100 people have a combined wealth of $20, which market has the potential for more profit? A single company where the entry level model begins at $399... they don't sell $99 devices. They chose not to compete in that space, they weren't forced into that space to survive. The operating system all these Chinese phones run on was built and is still being maintained by Google. If you still don't get why China isn't #1 in tech then I don't know what to tell you my dude.

These aren't numbers or stats I'm pulling out my ass because I feel some type of way.. these are facts.

'allow' the arrogance lol. its so funny. its here already, you just dont know it yet. the red dragon is not playing with your ego. youll figure it out eventually.
I showed you why Xi needs move on Taiwan if he doesn't want that $450B he greenlighted to push China to lead the world in tech by the end of this decade to burn.. The problem is, you don't understand that space so can't grasp how much of a significant roadblock it is to China's goal, why it needs to happen, and why the US would tap them on the knuckle if Xi felt brave enough. It's nothing like the HK situation. You think I'm just another dumb American talking out my ass because of entitled American arrogance. You'll understand with time though.

stem cell, AI tech and clean energy is the future. there is no if buts about that. and guess what nikka? your country thinks all of those are bad LOL. what are you doing. jesus.
Deepmind says hi. I mean.. do you understand that Waymo by itself has the potential to become larger than Google? Do you understand how much of a steal Jeff got by purchasing Zoox for only $1.2B?

Do you understand tech?

Last edited:

levitate

I love you, you know.
Daps
Reppin
The Multiverse
Infatuate over women who are built like teenage boys brehs :hubie: At least Filipinas, Korean, Japanese, and Vietnamese women tend to be a lil thicker on average than their Chinese counterparts
GOAT body type:
NZ5~214583Final.jpg

Don’t care what anybody says...
:yeshrug:

Tom Foolery

You're using way too many napkins.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Boardwalk and Park Place
get finessed by unapproved non-state-owned chinese govt companies brehs. :dead:

Wondfo Biotech this is why the west is losing. I cant :dead:

imagine yourself writing a check for 2 million.....to wondfo biotech. :dead: why, someone tell me why. oh we just writing checks to nigerians princes too huh. fukk . :dead:
I'm a grown man. You can't lie to me.

Their infection rates are under reported. You'd have to be a fool to think otherwise.

Last edited:

Luken

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto/ Jersey / ATL / LA / Panoramic Roofs
lol this thread is a fukking joke. :skip:

nikkas managed to fukk a few no ass flat chested asian bytches, now they gushing over China and singing praises and defending them harder than they defend themselves. :heh:

The chinese not racist just xenophobic, ok. Look at the documented outright racism against black folks in african countries and even here in america, but they not racist. ok.

@Tommy Knocks