China Mack comes out the racism closet

DaHNIC82

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Off The Cuff Radio/ScrewballRadio/BudeBoyEnt
This is where y'all keep fukkin up and refusing to learn

Does hip hop connect people? Of course it does it's been doing that for decades. Where black people fukk up is not realizing these other races compartmentalize that shyt when it's time to be for their people. This shouldn't even be a surprise because when the shyt hits the fan they ALWAYS show you what they're really about

Just like ASAP Rocky saying racism is over because he fukks white bytches, y'all confuse occasional companionship and sexual access with genuine interest and alliance. Then have the :to:when you get your inevitable wake up call

Shyt this week we just saw all them black folks at No Jumper leaving with the sad face all pissed off because they thought Adam22 was really their friend because they both like hip hop.

You dikk eating China Mack for some street shyt but when it's time to be Chinese and speak up for Chinese shyt he tosses all that street shyt to the side. Meanwhile he's over on the hip hop side beefing with black people and laying down law and standards like this shyt is his

Every black generation falls for this dumb shyt :francis: . There were Public Enemy fans 30 years ago that would call the cops on you right now for looking suspicious

And you talking this the future is mullatos shyt like it's unprecedented. That's how we end up like Brazil:snoop:

That's what makes the Michael Rappenports of the world dangerous.

Just because they say they hate Trump and like Wu Tang dont mean their allies

Uncouth Savage

All Star
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NY
That's what makes the Michael Rappenports of the world dangerous.

Just because they say they hate Trump and like Wu Tang dont mean their allies

I think it is possible I was blocked from the thread.
If so I will respect thread starter or whoevers decision.
What I desired to ask you though was

If a wite/asian/immigrant is your neighbor, wife, lifelong friend, saved your life

None of that matters to you?

If so then that is a sad sad thing
bon voyage

Kool

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I blame New York n*ggas for this sh*t. The fact that people like China Mac and Fat Joe feel like they can say whatever they want about Black people and they have 0 fear of what Black New Yorkers think about it, because they know Black New Yorkers ain't going to do sh*t.

This.

Tony D'Amato

It's all about the inches
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Inches
Did u just quote yourself?

It amazes me as a black man that I can be with a n1gga saying racist shyt all day about someone and then the moment something comes his way he screaming racism. I just don't get my ppl.

China Mac been clout chasin a lil too much, but I'm still china mac>>>>>>>>Charleston

the elastic

livin' outside of the matrix
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
the bay/norcal
What you dont know is, black leaders going back to the mid 19th c always identified ANY immigration as an explicitly anti ados tactic intended to cut us out of the economy. From WEB Dubois to Coretta Scott King in 1991.

Try again. :coffee:
So you telling me MLK would have been cool with Tariq? :patrice: :ohhh: