Double Burger: What’s the minimum order quantity on these custom boxes

Chinese Supplier: Let me see your logo

:dahell:

Double Burger: Hell naw, just give the quote for 1000 custom

Double Burger: How much is shipping to atlanta

full

Finessing ass nikkas trying to knock off every logo known to man. They do great custom work though. You will have to tell these nikkas not to try you like that though. If that one poster that lived in China I fukk with see this thread that pulled up on me. Said you would link me with some connects and lived over there for years. My apologies, I forgot your screen name and it’s been a minute. It’s about time for me to try and fly over there

MMS

Intensity Integrity Intelligence
Staff member
Daps
Reppin
Auburn, AL
if you are afraid of knockoffs do your due diligence and get a trademark

its standard procedure for the sourcers/customer service to ask those questions

I actually was able to get my packaging custom done by them around my logo. Its still a good job til this day. Carmen :wow:

ChatGPT-4

Superstar
Daps
nigerians, chinese and jewish folks (dont ban me), got to be the best swindlers in the world. all 3 will have your pockets bunny ears standing in the middle of a room confused like that John Travolta gif, and I don't even hate em for it. I just want them to teach me :manny:

TEH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
They’re entitled … they think that they deserve the money more than you and have the right to do anything to take it … it’s the Asian and Cac way …

• Dap
Reactions: Dad

L&HH

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
PG x MD
Nope. While an embossed logo may have a different manufacturing cost compared with just printing the logo, what logo is embossed or printed makes no difference to the costs.
The size, complexity, colors and material used for a logo does change the cost.

In terms of them wanting to rip off your design. At the end of the day if you want to be successful you’ve gotta market and promote and if it big enough yes they and others will rip off your design. That’s where your branding comes into play and people will rather buy from you then anyone else.

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
The size, complexity, colors and material used for a logo does change the cost.

In terms of them wanting to rip off your design. At the end of the day if you want to be successful you’ve gotta market and promote and if it big enough yes they and others will rip off your design. That’s where your branding comes into play and people will rather buy from you then anyone else.

I’ve ordered at least over 20k worth of custom packaging, accessories, etc… with at least 7 different suppliers and never had to send logo before I got a quote. These people just trying to get your logo and have on file, then bootleg your shyt if you ever become super successful.

And to people talking about ordering knockoffs, stop it. People actually knocking my shyt off. This is custom shyt for my own brand. Folks done knocked off everything we did down to our tagline lol. Imitation the best form of flattery though. Also slapping the shyt out of nikkas once I find out who bootlegging our shyt in Houston