Chinese Such Finessers When It Comes To Business

LeVraiPapi

Redemption is Coming
Daps
I’m really don’t give a fukk. Several people on this bytch know what’s going on with me. nikkas coming in here with all these wrong ass assertions I’m correcting them ASAP

You got it brother. This is unproductive.

Also you should be hiring a VA at this point if you got a known brand and focus on scaling

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Yup. You can smell the new blood from a mile away. These gurus don’t even sell anymore. They’re just pimp courses. In this business, once you been doing this for a while these numbers don’t bother you and you know the ropes. It’s expected to ask for a logo.

Yes breh you know your stuff. Best product ideas 30+ and higher barrier level of entry.

I see OP in his feeling lol.

I sold 2 brands and now I’m gonna build another one. I could post my sales from 2019-2022 but what would that prove ?

lol good luck @Double Burger With Cheese

Y’all kids think talking online like you’re talking to bums. Not everyone here is a bum my guy.
Take you own fukking advice dummy

You made assumptions and you are DEAD WRONG. nikka I don’t give a fukk what you did. You are the one who thinks you know my whole operation, level of expertise and experience based off this thread. You are wrong as fukk and all that smart ass shyt getting called out. Your goofy ass makes wrong assumptions, I correct you, and now I’m in my feelings. No, I’m correcting your dumb ass.