Chinese Such Finessers When It Comes To Business

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
From a business perspective Chinese and Indians always been the worst...they have always been the worst when it comes to profit sharing.

maxamusa

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Old York
I’ve ordered at least over 20k worth of custom packaging, accessories, etc… with at least 7 different suppliers and never had to send logo before I got a quote. These people just trying to get your logo and have on file, then bootleg your shyt if you ever become super successful.

And to people talking about ordering knockoffs, stop it. People actually knocking my shyt off. This is custom shyt for my own brand. Folks done knocked off everything we did down to our tagline lol. Imitation the best form of flattery though. Also slapping the shyt out of nikkas once I find out who bootlegging our shyt in Houston

Man im just talking shyt.....keep grinding dawg

You got the spirt of jHOVA in u.......gotta check these un riveras :demonic:

throw up the GMB when u do :salute:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Southside of Gotham (Montgomery, AL)
Stop it. If you have a known brand then you should know this. If you have a known brand you’ll be knocked off. If you have a known brand 1000 is not your MOQ, it’s more like 5-10k depending on your flow especially were in Q4

My man, don’t play this game with a guru like me but congrats on your brand nonetheless

:dead:

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You a fukking idiot as well

Thats what we doing? I had no dog in this fight or back and forth. I saw a funny post and reacted sensitive ass nikka.

Thats how you feel.....:umad: seems like you need to take a class from @LeVraiPapi and @MMS instead responding to me capping as nikka.

Your mothers an idiot. :manny:

• Dap
Reactions: MMS

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
Thats what we doing? I had no dog in this fight or back and forth. I saw a funny post and reacted sensitive ass nikka.

Thats how you feel.....:umad: seems like you need to take a class from @LeVraiPapi and @MMS instead responding to me capping as nikka.

Your mothers an idiot. :manny:

Your mother dead. I’d kick your dead granny in her face. I’d pee on your bytch of a daughter. Your son is a fakkit. The last thing you need to do is have a war of disrespect with me. I’m here for all the fukkery.

I'm Blackman

Prep time > Everything
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Your mother dead. I’d kick your dead granny in her face. I’d pee on your bytch of a daughter. Your son is a fakkit. The last thing you need to do is have a war of disrespect with me. I’m here for all the fukkery.

you still a hoe to me. :manny:

a "war of disrespect" online :mjlol: doesnt affect me. Go watch a youtube vid like they suggested. You can have the last word lame ass nikka....you got time, youre not doing anything productive but capping on the coli. Im not doing this with you, its Friday.

fukk your entire bloodline though. Your mama should have swallowed. :umad:

Double Burger With Cheese

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
you still a hoe to me. :manny:

a "war of disrespect" online :mjlol: doesnt affect me. Go watch a youtube vid like they suggested. You can have the last word lame ass nikka....you got time, youre not doing anything productive but capping on the coli. Im not doing this with you, its Friday.

fukk your entire bloodline though. Your mama should have swallowed. :umad:

Ya mamma dead that’s all that matter. Keep quoting me your momma gonna keep being dead. Like I told you bytch, I’m with all the fukkery. On and offline. Id really slap the shyt out you in real life. And I’ll really sit on this bytch all day call you and your dead as momma out her name.